+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2022 Citizenship Applications

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Tracker is now showing test completed, 5 days after test was taken.

Also, does anyone know why it shows 4 new updates when I logged in when only one update (test completed) is actually there?

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Tracker is now showing test completed, 5 days after test was taken.

Also, does anyone know why it shows 4 new updates when I logged in when only one update (test completed) is actually there?
may be your prohibitions/physical presence/language were also done along with test. Just a wild guess.

BTW congrats :)

Reactions: BM17 and baltzly

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
My test was done last Sunday but tracker is still not updated (still shows waiting on you) Just called their call Center and the agent went through my file and told me it’s passed.
How did you contact them?
Any contact number to reach out to them. My BG completed on Nov 24 but still not getting test invite.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Any contact number to reach out to them. My BG completed on Nov 24 but still not getting test invite.
:) There is no time limit to get test invite after BG. It all depends on location where file is being processed. Also his BG was completed sometime around first week on Nov if I am not wrong. So it took him almost 3-4 weeks to get the invite.

skoduru0708

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
ahh, seems to be that the tracker is not very stable. I was in another thread where few others have the same problem. But the way they are discribing looks like it is a good problem to have. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-tracker-loading-screen.779611/
Our online tracker started working and I see our tracker updated with Citizenship Test completed:

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1120+ for all 4 of us
Application: Family(3 Adults & 1 minor)
Application sent: 08 August 2022
Delivered: 11 August 2022
AOR: 15 August 2022
eCas In Process: 27 October 2022
Background Process completed: 28 October 2022
Test Invite: 17 November 2022
Test Window: 21 November - 11 December
** Citizenship Test Completed: 06 December 2022

rdmindia

Nov 24, 2016
:) There is no time limit to get test invite after BG. It all depends on location where file is being processed. Also his BG was completed sometime around first week on Nov if I am not wrong. So it took him almost 3-4 weeks to get the invite.
Ok. Hopefully they will release test invite soon

baltzly

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Their call centre's number is on IRCC website. You need to set aside a lot of time for this call as you need to repeatedly call the same number to be finally put through to an agent.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
does ECAS also show date more/further updates after it moves to "in process" or once it moves to in process, you track further updates via tracker.

leoamb

Star Member
Nov 19, 2022
Hello:
Can someone please update the spreadsheet?
Invitation to Citizenship Test: November 29, 2022
Citizenship Test Taken on: December 5, 2022
Thank you!
*The test window received on the invitation on Nov 29 was Dec 2 - Dec 22
Hello,

For your Fingerprints requested, is it shown on the bottom of Tracker website? Did IRCC send email to instruct how to go through finger prints process ? Thanks.

sandy1977

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hi
I have an Issue
I gave my test on 05th Dec 22 and scored 20/20.
I came across situation where my antivirus popped up twice on the Laptop screen while giving test at the bottom right side corner. At the same time another pop up triggered from test screen saying " Have you opened another window". Both times i said No. Does this 2 times message pop up will have affect on test result as in the test guidelines, it is written that you should not open any window during the test.

So always disable your antivirus also before giving test

Besides my ecas is not opening since 1 month and showing message as " Loading/ Chargement". I tried different browsers, different PC's and even deleting cooking, but no result. Is there any way to solve it

Reactions: medwiz

WarmIce

Nov 20, 2018
AOR: September 7, 2022
ECAS In process: December 6, 2022
Ghost Update: December 8, 2022
Background Verification Completed: December 8, 2022

Please help update tracker. Thanks!!!

Reactions: medwiz