+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

flower_pot

Aug 24, 2021
Hello everyone am new here
My husband applied for my PR from Canada (he is a citizen ) August 28 2021
Application processing started March 2021
Did my medical April 28 2021 and I got a medical received
That’s the last I have heard from them since , mind you I have not done my Bio.
should I be worried ( in a few days it will be a year)
my brother in law's process also started in March and he did his biometrics and medical in April. did not hear anything back since then. today i checked his status on ecase the last update it shows is medical received. hope it helps you.

Oshopresh

Aug 25, 2021
my brother in law's process also started in March and he did his biometrics and medical in April. did not hear anything back since then. today i checked his status on ecase the last update it shows is medical received. hope it helps you.
I mean August 2020 not 2021

Prabhjot_Kaur

Feb 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
Hi Everyone,

I am the sponsor and ECAS says decision made byt I didn't receive Sponsorship Approval Letter.
See signature for timeline.
Please suggest whats going to be the next step..???

Thanks

Reactions: Rainbow1911

kolombbc

Jun 10, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am the sponsor and ECAS says decision made byt I didn't receive Sponsorship Approval Letter.
See signature for timeline.
Please suggest whats going to be the next step..???

Thanks
My experience was that my wife received the copy of COPR by mail in 7-10 days after the decision was made.

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Mine was also passed on 28 April after that no update

qpsod

May 18, 2021
Hi,

While we are waiting for my wife's PR to be processed, we are considering applying for a TRV visa so she can come to Canada while we wait for the PR. Can anyone tell me whether that is likely to slow down or interfere with the PR process in any way?

It is an outland spousal sponsorship application, and the application is with NDVO. We did medical and biometrics in Jan '21, and have been waiting ever since.

Thanks in advance!

Sep 11, 2021
Hi everyone,

I am a Canadian citizen. I got married in February 2021 and have been struggling to bring my wife to Canada.

After two rejected temporary visa applications, we submitted an online PR application when the online pilot portal opened in July.

We were crushed to hear that IM 1344 and IM 5532 forms were not signed as required (the online application didn't allow for signature and there was a comprehensive signature attestation later in the application that we felt would account for these signatures). My wife and I are left with a lot of questions and frustration.

1. Do we need to resubmit our application by mail?
The rejection letter states "When you resubmit your application, if it meets the requirements for processing, it will then enter
the processing queue based on the date of its re-submission.
If you resubmit an application, it must be submitted by mail. IRCC will accept printed
copies of most of the documents we are returning to you in this email, with the exception of
the IMM1344 – Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking for
which we require a new original copy."
However, the letter makes no mention of the availability of an online application and doesn't acknowledge the fact that we applied online.

2. Does anyone have any experience with the new online application? How do we actually sign IM 1344 and IM 5532?

3. Is re-submitting via mail the safer option?

4. Do we have to pay again for re-submission?

Thanks so much for your help,

Shiva

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
1. Do we need to resubmit our application by mail?
If you resubmit an application, it must be submitted by mail.

Judging by the text you quoted, yes.

2. Does anyone have any experience with the new online application? How do we actually sign IM 1344 and IM 5532?
You are now submitting by mail - irrelevant.

3. Is re-submitting via mail the safer option?
Judging by their response, it is the only option.

4. Do we have to pay again for re-submission?
No, attach a printed copy of the receipt.

Sep 11, 2021
Judging by the text you quoted, yes.

You are now submitting by mail - irrelevant.

Judging by their response, it is the only option.

No, attach a printed copy of the receipt.
Yeah, I figured as much. What I am confused by is the fact that the letter itself seems to have been drafted prior to the introduction of the online application. The letter, at multiple points, seems to imply that they received the application via mail (which they did not).

I wish there was some way of contacting the office about this...

@win

Apr 1, 2021
Hi,

I have given biometrics for TRV 25 days back. So would I get exemption in my PR application. Would it be linked or do I have to give Bio whenever it will be requested

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Hi,

I have given biometrics for TRV 25 days back. So would I get exemption in my PR application. Would it be linked or do I have to give Bio whenever it will be requested
Medical Records and Biometrics are backlogged, So inform IRCC via webform about this.

@win

Apr 1, 2021
Medical Records and Biometrics are backlogged, So inform IRCC via webform about this.
Today my agent told me it is showing bio completed on PR file and obviously it has taken from TRV . That means I do not need to give bio again. Then why I received bio letter again