+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Exactly because its a mistake, Since what agents see and What visa officer sees is Two different softwares frontline agents sometimes don't have current updated information and sometimes IRCC visa officers dont have current information. They do have access for both systems but don't put in effort to match it for accuracy. I got my medical request twice while my application is in process and 1st medical is still valid and good for 7 months. So I called in to ask whats with this situation and then I got the insight I am sharing here.

mustansir1989

May 31, 2015
Hello Everyone

I have applied for Outland in August 2020. We don't have anything except for Temporary file number, not even AOR.
Is anyone in the same boat as I am?

Appreciated.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello Everyone

I have applied for Outland in August 2020. We don't have anything except for Temporary file number, not even AOR.
Is anyone in the same boat as I am?

Appreciated.
Hope you not using a rep or something, over a year and no AOR even that's very unusual. I would suggest you contact your MP, use a webform, and also apply for the GCMS notes just to follow-up on your file. It's prolly just in a corner somewhere no AOR in a year is very wierd.

mustansir1989

May 31, 2015
Hope you not using a rep or something, over a year and no AOR even that's very unusual. I would suggest you contact your MP, use a webform, and also apply for the GCMS notes just to follow-up on your file. It's prolly just in a corner somewhere no AOR in a year is very wierd.
Hello

I have used a rep yes. Does that make a difference? I applied for GCMS notes earlier and I simply got "we are processing your application". We have our MP involved and have had numerous webforms filled too.

Please advice.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Hello

I have used a rep yes. Does that make a difference? I applied for GCMS notes earlier and I simply got "we are processing your application". We have our MP involved and have had numerous webforms filled too.

Please advice.
Not sure if using a rep makes a difference. I only asked because you hadn't received any response from them. Because normally the REPS are the ones contacted if they are included. And that's why I don't like advising on using them cos everything passes through them and they are always busy to follow-up with the energy oneself would put in the application. At times you wonder if they even did the right thing.

Am really sorry but the GCMS notes was the best way to observe what exactly is happening. If the MP is already involved to then I don't think there is much you can or let me say your rep can do. Also is it your rep making contacts with them or yourself.

Let's just hope atleast the file doesn't miss anything and is complete. Best part of the situation is that it hasn't been returned meaning atleast there is a possibility of it being a complete file.

Last edited:

mustansir1989

May 31, 2015
Not sure if using a rep makes a difference. I only asked because you hadn't received any response from them. Because normally the REPS are the ones contacted if they are included. And that's why I don't like advising on using them cos everything passes through them and they are always busy to follow-up with the energy oneself would put in the application. At times you wonder if they even did the right thing.

Am really sorry but the GCMS notes was the best way to observe what exactly is happening. If the MP is already involved to then I don't think there is much you can or let me say your rep can do. Also is it your rep making contacts with them or yourself.

Let's just hope atleast the file doesn't miss anything and is complete. Best part of the situation is that it hasn't been returned meaning atleast there is a possibility of it being a complete file.
I was in constant touch with my rep and double checked all the documents and forms he submitted better he sent it.
I don't think it's the incompleteness of the application which is causing the delay, but like you said, they seem to have simply dumped it in a corner.

We just don't know what to do anymore.

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I was in constant touch with my rep and double checked all the documents and forms he submitted better he sent it.
I don't think it's the incompleteness of the application which is causing the delay, but like you said, they seem to have simply dumped it in a corner.

Nice one looks like ur rep is amazing. That's great. Let's just hope after the elections things change and affects all files being held for no reason. Just be hopeful and pray for some miracle to happen soon.

Aug 23, 2020
After hearing nothing and sitting with only a temporary number for 7 months, our MP (Minister of Parliament) finally got a response that our application had been returned to the wrong address in USA - officially lost. With that we cancelled that application (we knew that first application had an error we thought would be corrected and apparently wasn't) hired an immigration attorney so we wouldn't make any more mistakes, and resubmitted in April. We received only AOR1 first week of August but dead silence again.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: armoured

Harpreetk99

Jul 27, 2021
August 2020, I did my medical twice and passed both times got
Updated on the medical month ago that I passed but it’s been dead silent since then any help ?

Harpreetk99

Jul 27, 2021
Exactly because its a mistake, Since what agents see and What visa officer sees is Two different softwares frontline agents sometimes don't have current updated information and sometimes IRCC visa officers dont have current information. They do have access for both systems but don't put in effort to match it for accuracy. I got my medical request twice while my application is in process and 1st medical is still valid and good for 7 months. So I called in to ask whats with this situation and then I got the insight I am sharing here.
Did you get any updates after 2nd medical was passed ?