+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

OmoAdu

Jul 28, 2021
I got my passport request letter today. A part of the form is requesting for height and eye color. Should I print out and hand fill the form?

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Absolutely, the timeline depends on the VO too.
My VO is Ottawa, I have heard nothing but DELAYS from here and now they requested 2nd Medical even though 1st medial is still valid for 7 months more and sent me Pre-arrival on the next day of 2nd medical. Submitted a Webform a week ago, No response yet from that either.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
My VO is Ottawa, I have heard nothing but DELAYS from here and now they requested 2nd Medical even though 1st medial is still valid for 7 months more and sent me Pre-arrival on the next day of 2nd medical. Submitted a Webform a week ago, No response yet from that either.
First time hearing so. Seeing the posts going around in this forum, Ottawa is still considered one of the faster processing VO. Consider NDVO for instance. It has backlogs from 2019 for spousal applications but is still in the race of prioritizing student visas.

Reactions: Reddeer_1

martin89

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Got my wife's PPR,
Aor aug 2020
medical request March 2020
pre arrival letter March 2020
Already did biometrics earlier so no timeline for bio.
PPR - Aug 5.Outland applicant from India.
I didn't bother enquiring about Visa office or Ordering GCMS notes, already went through that stressed process at the time of my PR application .
Good luck everyone, your PPR is on the way ,cheers

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Got this Email for PR confirmation Portal to use, but that is for, If both partners are in Canada. But PA is in India. Will we Still be able to use this *Online confirmation Portal* ?? , Anyone here knows what is the procedure for outland applicants with PA in a foreign country. Please HELP!

Last edited:

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Got this Email for PR confirmation Portal to use, but that is for, If both partners are in Canada. But PA is in India. Will we Still be able to use this *Online confirmation Portal* ?? , Anyone here knows what is the procedure for outland applicants with PA in a foreign country. Please HELP!
So did you do remedical if yes when it was passed

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
So did you do remedical if yes when it was passed
No, I didn't have to redo the Medical. They rectified the mistake and updated "medical was passed on this date" and I saw an email today about Portal sign up if PA is in Canada. Still hasn't got an answer to what that is.

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
No, I didn't have to redo the Medical. They rectified the mistake and updated "medical was passed on this date" and I saw an email today about Portal sign up if PA is in Canada. Still hasn't got an answer to what that is.
I think you need to do the medical again....with webform I think they believes that PA is inside Canada. Because I did my medical on Dec 22 2021.. and they send me remedical yesterday and I called and they said you have to do that because it's expiring soon only then we can send ppr

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
7788464836 is my contact....I can explain what's happening

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
I think you need to do the medical again....with webform I think they believes that PA is inside Canada. Because I did my medical on Dec 22 2021.. and they send me remedical yesterday and I called and they said you have to do that because it's expiring soon only then we can send ppr
Yeah Probably have to do it, But its so hard to get a date for medical in India at this time. they are booking 2 weeks out. I will call on monday as well to get some clarity on next steps.

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Yeah Probably have to do it, But its so hard to get a date for medical in India at this time. they are booking 2 weeks out. I will call on monday as well to get some clarity on next steps.
Where are u looking to book medicals...I just booked in Ludhiana today for 10 august