+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Singh123498

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
Pls how do I contact ircc? Which number do I call? I’m an Outland applicant

18882422100 press 2 then 1 then 1 then go from there with your application first letter then number of your application, from there follow with your Date of birth then press 1 to check your status after checking status press 0 to speak with agent

Reactions: Figo4019 and Nailah

Nailah

Mar 11, 2021
18882422100 press 2 then 1 then 1 then go from there with your application first letter then number of your application, from there follow with your Date of birth then press 1 to check your status after checking status press 0 to speak with agent
Thank You

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Go for it..as soon as you get it done .. You have to go through with medical again with in time frame. Medical is valid for 6 months only.
Medical is valid for 12 months as per cic's website and I spoke to IRCC finally and was being informed there are 2 scenarios, either first medical was not processed or they need additional information thats why they requested for 2nd medical. But I was told to upload all receipts and medical transcript from the physician which I did waiting on responce. Anyone know how long does it take to get a response back when you use WEBFORM.

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi All, my status changed to Decision Made on ECAS today. Should I expect a "Decision Made" letter in my GCKey or this is all I get to know Decision is Made? Please advise.

Reactions: sorooshsa

chloe_planet

Jan 29, 2021
I got my PPR email on 6/21, and requested for eCoPR next day as I'm currently in Canada. Since then, I got a generic email that there may be a delay due to COVID19 on 6/30, but I haven't received any update yet. Does have anyone have some delay issue? I checked other applicants' timeline on the PR tracker who got eCoPR (outland applicants who is staying in Canada) but I haven't seen any case with 1 month gap between PPR and eCoPR.. :(

ritod101

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I got my PPR email on 6/21, and requested for eCoPR next day as I'm currently in Canada. Since then, I got a generic email that there may be a delay due to COVID19 on 6/30, but I haven't received any update yet. Does have anyone have some delay issue? I checked other applicants' timeline on the PR tracker who got eCoPR (outland applicants who is staying in Canada) but I haven't seen any case with 1 month gap between PPR and eCoPR.. :(

Hi, I got PPR email today as well. Application is Outland but I am presently in Canada on TRV. I let my outland VO know this via webform the moment I got to Canada. In the PPR email I received, I was asked to mail my passport, passport photos, form confirming Canada mailing address and an xpresspost return envelop in order to get PR visa and COPR. There was no mention of eCOPR. I'll suggest you call them to confirm if you need to follow my route.

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
hi guys, need some help here; 3 months after no updates (no SA,no AOR 2) since medicals received early April, today I received additional request for a new police record update and fill out IMM5669 form A. So the question is do i just upload the ADR docs online or do i need to send the original copies by mail again?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
hi guys, need some help here; 3 months after no updates (no SA,no AOR 2) since medicals received early April, today I received additional request for a new police record update and fill out IMM5669 form A. So the question is do i just upload the ADR docs online or do i need to send the original copies by mail again?
Submit on-line unless they specified otherwise. Since you have had communication with IRCC you can consider yourself having AOR.

ark2016

Jan 11, 2021
Just wanted to update that we received COPR today! I guess overall it took about 11 months to complete for us so we're happy with that. Timeline is in my signature. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: canadianexpat93

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Just wanted to update that we received COPR today! I guess overall it took about 11 months to complete for us so we're happy with that. Timeline is in my signature. Good luck to everyone!
Congrats. My timeline is really close i submitted on 27/8/20. I am still struck on pre arrival