+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2020 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

prigupta

May 20, 2020
Hello,

I hope someone can help me here.. I am a CEC Express entry applicant our file is in process with outland dependant from Aug 2020. My husband applied for a spousal open work permit he got his work permit approved today. He works in US and has a canadian visitors visa TRV already.

Can he enter Canada with his
- passport,
- the approval letter of work permit
- our marriage certificate
- visitors visa which he already has?

or we need to apply for a new TRV for him? Please if anyone can help here would be great!
I tried calling CIC but they didn't say anything just we don't know and borders are closed

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Any one got an update for Ottawa VO. I legit haven't received any update ever since we did the Medical back in January 2021. No updates what so ever. Application was received August 27, 2020. Anyone closer to that date got a response ? COPR or DM ?

Reactions: Figo4019

Nailah

Mar 11, 2021
Any one got an update for Ottawa VO. I legit haven't received any update ever since we did the Medical back in January 2021. No updates what so ever. Application was received August 27, 2020. Anyone closer to that date got a response ? COPR or DM ?
No updates yet since May 18th when I got prearrival. Application was received 31/08/2020. Hopefully we receive good news before the week runs out. Amen

Reactions: Figo4019

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Has Anyone received a request for second medical examination ? We did our first medical on December 16, 2020 and today I got a notification cic is requesting for a second medical and this time they gave only 30 days to revert back ?? back in December it was 90 days to revery back. Anyone else got this email

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
Has Anyone received a request for second medical examination ? We did our first medical on December 16, 2020 and today I got a notification cic is requesting for a second medical and this time they gave only 30 days to revert back ?? back in December it was 90 days to revery back. Anyone else got this email
Did you got prearrival yet Orr not

SamarGill29

Sep 5, 2020
Did you got prearrival yet Orr not
So I got the second medical yesterday and Pre arrival today like minutes ago. Could you please explain what that means. do i still need to submit a 2nd medical examination. I thought medical reports are valid for 12 months.

mani@

Feb 17, 2018
So I got the second medical yesterday and Pre arrival today like minutes ago. Could you please explain what that means. do i still need to submit a 2nd medical examination. I thought medical reports are valid for 12 months.
No idea ....did u call ircc about this

silent ocean

Feb 7, 2021
Go for it..as soon as you get it done .. You have to go through with medical again with in time frame. Medical is valid for 6 months only.