+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hello Guys, I gave my remedicals on July 23rd 2021 and still have not received any confirmation from IRCC and status is showing invalid. I am planning to Travel on 22nd September 2021. Is there a way for me to know why there is a delay and what I can do speed up the process?
IRCC: 1) covid
2) Afghanistan crisis
3) we need to process 2021 applicants first :)
4) we will contact you when your application reach the final stage

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hello Guys, I gave my remedicals on July 23rd 2021 and still have not received any confirmation from IRCC and status is showing invalid. I am planning to Travel on 22nd September 2021. Is there a way for me to know why there is a delay and what I can do speed up the process?
did you do upfront medicals or was asked for remedical by IRCC?

T_AM

Dec 28, 2017
Hi @T_AM So for in the portal ,Everything is in progress. I am waiting for my GCMS Notes. So I dont know what VO has my application.
How about yourself ?
Mine is Approved, Everything passed. last time VO Ottawa transferred my file to Abu Dhabi after approval...
hope will get PPR soon

Reactions: ambee

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Reactions: mnukkiral and ih01

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Any Outland AOR August 2020 CEC Candidate from India received PPR recently, I thought by mid September Most of the Outland CEC candidates will get PPR, but it seems like ircc covid situation & Afghanistan situation is not ending, Not sure if i will be asking the same thing after 1 month on October 15, This wait time is mentally tiring.

Kyatham

Sep 3, 2021
Hi.

I applied on june 20-2020, got my BWP in October. Getting same information everytime through IRCC webform (4times) and even through MP inquiry also. Now afghanistan crisis is stopping the IRCC processing times. I have to apply for BWP extension again. Frustrating service. I don't know how 2021 candidates are getting their approvals

Kyatham

Sep 3, 2021
Hi.

I applied on june 20-2020, got my BWP in October. Getting same information everytime through IRCC webform (4times) and even through MP inquiry also. Now afghanistan crisis is stopping the IRCC processing times. I have to apply for BWP extension again. Frustrating service. I don't know how 2021 candidates are getting their approvals
I applied first time in 2019 Feb but got the rejection for a silly reason and they didn't even give me any chance to explain. On the same day I received the rejection I sent them the documents they rejected for Still he didn't approve and Asked to apply everything with new application.
Later the points got hike I have to work at the same to gain one more year experience and give IELTS again to reach 470's then Reapplied in June2020. Now still waiting. Literally I've wasted my two years waiting for nothing. If there is a genuine reason then How come the 2021 applications are getting approved?

Reactions: Dnrvl

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
I applied first time in 2019 Feb but got the rejection for a silly reason and they didn't even give me any chance to explain. On the same day I received the rejection I sent them the documents they rejected for Still he didn't approve and Asked to apply everything with new application.
Later the points got hike I have to work at the same to gain one more year experience and give IELTS again to reach 470's then Reapplied in June2020. Now still waiting. Literally I've wasted my two years waiting for nothing. If there is a genuine reason then How come the 2021 applications are getting approved?
Very good question how is it possible to process june-july 2021 in 40-50 days from AOR to COPR. But have no time to process 2020 applicants. Unfair and ridiculous, but we have nothing to do with it.

Reactions: upon

Gurbir13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hello ,we applied aor in aug 2020 and the final decision was due in feb 2021.
We are done with medical, biometrics and also submitted the document requested by them in december 2020.
After that we have not heard anything from immigration and when we contact they say delay is due