Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon sir, if the medicals are extended, is there a reflection in the account under "review of medical"? It has been more than 1 yr since my medical exam but it still shows medical passed on Aug XX,2020. Also, can you pls share what would be quickest turnaround time for GCMS notes currently (from IRCC or from CBSA). Thanks in advance!
You will will see a change in status, but to know the exact dates, you will have to rely on the GCMS notes.

For GCMS notes

IRCC: Most are released within 30-35 days, some are delayed.

CBSA: 20-30 days.

Reactions: tizzyboi

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I sent a webform - nothing new - same status since early November
AOR - 23 AUG 2020
PNP EE Inland
Eligibility - not started
Security - not started
Criminality - in progress
Info sharing - in progress
VO Etobicoke
Man, any updates? I am also with Etobicoke and nothing happened for 8 months :/

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Any CEC Inland applicants still waiting? My application (AOR Sept 05) is still in process, only Eligibility recommended passed and the rest processing.
Contacted my MP several times, no movement at all. I'm literally loosing it.
july 2020 CEC inland still waiting

• Sad
Reactions: janaan

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Just called IRCC, she said we will not able to provide information regarding your application status due to Afghanistan emergency situation, they are not giving information related to application status inquiry calls.

First Covid, now Afghanistan situation & then next month election, not sure how long this Afghanistan situation will last, & if incase there is another locked down then? IRRC already screwed up express entry application processing time and life of the cec outland candidates.

AOR 25 August 2020 , CEC Outland

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Just called IRCC, she said we will not able to provide information regarding your application status due to Afghanistan emergency situation, they are not giving information related to application status inquiry calls.

First Covid, now Afghanistan situation & then next month election, not sure how long this Afghanistan situation will last, & if incase there is another locked down then? IRRC already screwed up express entry application processing time and life of the cec outland candidates.

Omg. This is KAFKA already. Beyond any imaginations.
Justo order GCMS. No point to call them at all.

asksharelearn

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
Omg. This is KAFKA already. Beyond any imaginations.
Justo order GCMS. No point to call them at all.
GCMS requests not helping either. They are not responding to requests. Its been more than 35days since I requested mine and no response yet. I read on other threads that they are only responding to emergency requests.

asksharelearn

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
That’s new. I got mine within 30 days last time.
I am assuming it is because of the new refugee situation. Although I was told it might not be the reason, there is no other cause I can relate this to. Particularly when I am seeing updates like this.

When did you apply and get your notes?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022

Am a bit confused. Why would Afghanistan situation affect your info for application status?

Reactions: jitesh2013

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
They said they need to allocate the manpower to deal with the Afghanistan situation.
That's funny. I talked to the agent today as well - he talked through all questions about my application (like medical etc.) except for "what is the current status". It's wired as he has already been talking for about 10 minutes and I'm pretty sure that he got all info in front of him. But knowing that nothing has changed wouldn't make my day, so keep waiting :)

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.

If they didn't want to provide information why they picked the phone. they should only attend calls coming from Afganistan only.

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Am a bit confused. Why would Afghanistan situation affect your info for application status?
She did not wanted to give information about my application status, i wanted to check only eligibility & security & i asked just give me only this info, she said i am responding to only emergency calls from Afghanistan or if there is any information that need to be updated on my Application profile. she refused to give me eligibility & security info and told me to wait.

D

Deleted member 994371

If they didn't want to provide information why they picked the phone. they should only attend calls coming from Afganistan only.

The irony is no one from Afghanistan will be able to call them as the IRCC helpline is supposed to be for people calling from inside Canada. They hang up on you if you tell them you are calling from outside Canada.

So right now, the helpline is for a lucky few Aghanis inside Canada.