Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
I received my Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) Today!
CEC | Inland
AOR
- August 25
Medical passed Oct 14
Biometric exemption Oct 15
No updates or ghost updates till today 10.30 am
Background check was completed March 27
Review of eligibility April 30, 2021
Final Decision April 30

I don't know which office I was, I tried calling once and couldnt get hold of them and just decided to wait.
Who ever is still waiting, dont stress, your time will come especially us AOR august people.
Best of luck for everyone, see you on the other side.
So you basically had no updated since Oct 15 and then it was updated with completed background check, review of eligibility, and the final decision at the same time? If so I guess that is good. My AOR is August 28 with just medical and biometrics passed, hopefully I'll get something soon.

Nif

Jun 20, 2020
Am aug aor 2...
Except security everything else were passed.
I doubt bcz my 2 dependents r outland they r posponding...
But they r non accompanying for pr...
In dat case i have applied single inland cec...
I dont know wats gona...
Now ban has seperated us even more...

Oct 16, 2020
So you basically had no updated since Oct 15 and then it was updated with completed background check, review of eligibility, and the final decision at the same time? If so I guess that is good. My AOR is August 28 with just medical and biometrics passed, hopefully I'll get something soon.
Correct, not even a ghost update. Since oct 15 the only update I got was when I received the COPR.

DreamerT

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
something strange is happening with me...getting ghost updates around 5 times since last 2 months or so..and coincidentally on weekends.. have ordered GCMS notes and waiting...looks like some technical glitch only...any opinions? PNP outland candidate - Aug 2020 AOR.

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
Correct, not even a ghost update. Since oct 15 the only update I got was when I received the COPR.
That makes me feel a bit better. Thanks for sharing your experience!

something strange is happening with me...getting ghost updates around 5 times since last 2 months or so..and coincidentally on weekends.. have ordered GCMS notes and waiting...looks like some technical glitch only...any opinions? PNP outland candidate - Aug 2020 AOR.
How can you tell you had ghost updates?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys, I read in another forum that a person with AOR July 2018, PNP Inland, got COPR , is it possible that it takes 3 yearss?? I am waiting for 9 months now and I am ok even it take 6 more months, my eligibility is passed and criminality in progress and security not started, but Is it possible that we might to have to wait for 2 or 3 years after our AOR too? I am having a neverous breakdown after reading that a person got it after 3 years ,

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
PNP-Outland - India
AOR- AUG 25, 2020.
Medical - Jan 12, 2021
BioMetrics - Mar 09, 2021

No change since then. Any one got any updates recently on their application.