+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

RavenChen

Jul 20, 2020
Hey guys! Good news, I got my CoPR today - I am an FSW inland!!. I will post below my timeline:

AoR August 30, 2020 - FSW Inland
VO Ottawa

GCMS notes processed on March 11, 2021:
Eligibility Passed
Security Not started
Criminality In Progress

GU - April 26, 2021
Email received to confirm address in Canada - April 27, 2021 (replied on the same day)
CoPR shows on application profile - April 27, 2021

All the best to everyone!!
WOOOOOW, that's HOPE

Mar 22, 2021
Hi guys! I am FSW outland applicant and I want a family member in Canada to reach out to IRCC on my behalf as my calls are not going through from Lebanon. Can someone please advise what sort of information would be required so I can provide them with it beforehand?

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hi guys! I am FSW outland applicant and I want a family member in Canada to reach out to IRCC on my behalf as my calls are not going through from Lebanon. Can someone please advise what sort of information would be required so I can provide them with it beforehand?
I just called them today, so its fresh in my memory :)

At first, they will need your UCI and Application number. Then address, full name, date of birth, phone number, email, country of birth :)

Mar 22, 2021
I just called them today, so its fresh in my memory :)

At first, they will need your UCI and Application number. Then address, full name, date of birth, phone number, email, country of birth :)
Thank you!! :) do I give my address in Lebanon? do you think it would be a problem someone else is calling on my behalf?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Very glad to see FSW along with COPR, although its FSW-I. This shows that IRCC is taking things very cautiously but this is definitely positive news for all FSW folks.
Hey guys! Good news, I got my CoPR today - I am an FSW inland!!. I will post below my timeline:

AoR August 30, 2020 - FSW Inland
VO Ottawa

GCMS notes processed on March 11, 2021:
Eligibility Passed
Security Not started
Criminality In Progress

GU - April 26, 2021
Email received to confirm address in Canada - April 27, 2021 (replied on the same day)
CoPR shows on application profile - April 27, 2021

All the best to everyone!!
Hi again, I am FSW inland as well ، I was wondering do you know by any chance how long it took that your criminality and security been passed ? My AOR is Aug 27 and my eligibility has been passed and criminality in progress and security not started , and no one has touched my file from November, although your VO is Ottawa mine is sydney

Reactions: raj90 and mike93

NicoHughes

Star Member
Apr 13, 2020
Hi again, I am FSW inland as well ، I was wondering do you know by any chance how long it took that your criminality and security been passed ? My AOR is Aug 27 and my eligibility has been passed and criminality in progress and security not started , and no one has touched my file from November, although your VO is Ottawa mine is sydney
Same boat and exact same application status...my AOR is August 25.

Reactions: Melikaaaaaaaa

fourcanada

Sep 29, 2020
I am not sure! Because the last updated status that I have is from my GCMS from March 11, and it was the same as you.

Reactions: Melikaaaaaaaa

fourcanada

Sep 29, 2020
FSW Inland, AOR August 12, COPR approved on portal, no email yet -- anyone knows how long it takes to get document on email after COPR approval on portal?
That's great!!
I got an email that my profile was updated only the next day after seeing my COPR on the portal. I received today "Information Letter" for myself and each of my dependants (on the portal), but for some reason, it is not opening! Freaking out here hahaha I believe it is the instructions to the other portal

vmaithil

Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
11-June-2020
AOR Received.
19-Aug-2020
Hello,

any guess, how much time it will take to get a PR CARD?