+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi
I am FSW inland PNP I called the agent today and my eligibility is passed and criminality on progress and I asked when was the last time they touched my file they said November!!! I am an essential worker shall I withdraw and apply from new streams? I am really losing my mind , it has been 4 months they haven't even touched my file

RezaCanada

Apr 22, 2021
Hi
I am FSW inland PNP I called the agent today and my eligibility is passed and criminality on progress and I asked when was the last time they touched my file they said November!!! I am an essential worker shall I withdraw and apply from new streams? I am really losing my mind , it has been 4 months they haven't even touched my file
I'm in the same boat. Also, I'm assigned to the famous CB01126 and the last update on my application is Nov 3rd. Today, I asked an agent if it is possible to create a new express entry under the CEC category and have both applications open. He said yes, though, I'm not still sure about his suggestion. So, I am currently thinking about it and not decided yet.
Hope that would be helpful.

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
I'm in the same boat. Also, I'm assigned to the famous CB01126 and the last update on my application is Nov 3rd. Today, I asked an agent if it is possible to create a new express entry under the CEC category and have both applications open. He said yes, though, I'm not still sure about his suggestion. So, I am currently thinking about it and not decided yet.
Thank you so much for your reply I appreciate

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
When was your AOR?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Thanks again for your reply, what is CB01126?

RezaCanada

Apr 22, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: Melikaaaaaaaa

Gurbir13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2021
Hi,
No update from ircc.. gcms submitted no reply., applied fsw and aor august.. deadline was 22 feb 2021.
did anyone had any update??
i am worried as they have said nothing about my file.. help???

djunidjune

Apr 20, 2021
Hi
Hi, can I have the IRCC phone number please?
Thank you