+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
However, the only good news is dat ircc openly recently (week of apr 12th) announced that they wil start processing fsw outland applns. So there is some hope to see progress for fsw in coming months.
where did you find this? can you please share the link?

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi friends I was wondering if you guys are your progress bar ? My AOR was August 27, and I was seeing my progress bar that was showing 100 but it has been 3 weeks I don't see the progress bar and the thing that was saying it will take longer that they process my file , do you guys see your progress bar?

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi friends I was wondering if you guys are your progress bar ? My AOR was August 27, and I was seeing my progress bar that was showing 100 but it has been 3 weeks I don't see the progress bar and the thing that was saying it will take longer that they process my file , do you guys see your progress bar?
Firstly the progress bar didn't mean anything, secondly: it's removed for everyone, for the same reason as I started this comment with.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Ignore progress bar, it is useless.

Reactions: Melikaaaaaaaa

shank15

Mar 3, 2020

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Only Security is remaining, rest everything is passed, Gave biometrics on 26 Feb 2021. How long it takes to get security completed? 25 August AOR, CEC Outland Applicant.

Reactions: mnukkiral

IndianinToronto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi Everyone.
I understand that the PR Card processing would take 124 days as per website, but is the actual average estimate a little lesser time that that? It has been a year since I have been in the process and I really need to travel back to India at the earliest for my wedding. If only I had an estimation, we could at least start the preparations in advance.