+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi all,

I have been reading all of your posts for couple of months now while I waited for my PR to be decided. There have been some ups and downs, with the application causing me anxiety, tension headaches and other stuff while I overthink the waiting process. Looking back I think to myself- how silly was i? haha

So here are the details:

Category: CEC Inland

AOR: 9th August 2020
Medical: Passed 30 September 2020
Biometrics: Exempt (Had biometrics done on a different passport linked to other Canada applications)
Approved: 26 March 2021 (deadline was 9th February 2021)

I have noticed couple of ghost updates when logging into CIC websites but no changes on the main profile page. I logged in today to have a check and there was a update notice but no new messages generated so I click on the application and it said that I got approved!!!

I need to wait for the docs to be generated to see what the next steps are.

I want to wish all of you who are waiting, good luck!!! You will get it soon- Canada needs US!!!!

B.
Congrats

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi everyone.

I did receive the approval yesterday. My AOR was 6th August 2020. Can anyone tell me what to do after we get CoPR? I am an inland applicant. I have heard that we don't require to do flag-poling anymore.

TIA.
Congrats

Naddy123

Mar 10, 2021
Hi All,

I would like to share my experience and I hope this would help people who are waiting. My AOR August 2nd, Medical passed: September 23rd, a Background check was completed on March 8th, Approved: March 25th, 2021 in the Web portal. Haven't received the COPR email yet.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Hi All,

I would like to share my experience and I hope this would help people who are waiting. My AOR August 2nd, Medical passed: September 23rd, a Background check was completed on March 8th, Approved: March 25th, 2021 in the Web portal. Haven't received the COPR email yet.
Congrats

Reactions: Naddy123

callmekiis

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
23-01-2021
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
Med's Done....
16-10-2020
happy to hear the above approval and hopefully mine will come in two weeks.

Reactions: Melikaaaaaaaa

Kkx

Mar 28, 2021
Big thank you to everyone in this thread: you surely have helped ease my anxiety greatly throughout the wait. Now I come bearing the good news :)

• AOR August 6
  • Medical passed: September 29
  • Biometrics: November 5
  • No other updates until March 27 - application approved on the web portal, now waiting on COPR email
again thanks everyone!

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Big thank you to everyone in this thread: you surely have helped ease my anxiety greatly throughout the wait. Now I come bearing the good news :)

• AOR August 6
  • Medical passed: September 29
  • Biometrics: November 5
  • No other updates until March 27 - application approved on the web portal, now waiting on COPR email
again thanks everyone!
Congrats

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi
My AOR is August 11th
Biometrics November 5th
Medical passed September 29th

I did see "Application Update" on the status of my application home page on March 16th and 17th, but when i entered my profile nothing changed and no email received about it. I'm guessing this is what are called Ghost Updates? Does it mean some movement happened regarding my application?

Thanks

Naddy123

Mar 10, 2021
Hi
My AOR is August 11th
Biometrics November 5th
Medical passed September 29th

I did see "Application Update" on the status of my application home page on March 16th and 17th, but when i entered my profile nothing changed and no email received about it. I'm guessing this is what are called Ghost Updates? Does it mean some movement happened regarding my application?

Thanks
Yes those are ghost updates. Hopefully you might get approval in this week. In my case I had ghost updated on March 8th and March 10th and then I got approval on March 25th in web portal.

Reactions: SSK1993

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Hi friends

Congratulations to all who have received their COPR and thanks for sharing
I am FSW inland with PNP , My AOR is Aug 27, and I am currently working In canada , I am so hopeless it seems only CEC applications would be processed, has anyone heard about any inland FSW applicants who has received COPR ? :(

• Sad
Reactions: mnukkiral

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Hi friends

Congratulations to all who have received their COPR and thanks for sharing
I am FSW inland with PNP , My AOR is Aug 27, and I am currently working In canada , I am so hopeless it seems only CEC applications would be processed, has anyone heard about any inland FSW applicants who has received COPR ? :(
There is no inland vs outland in the IRCC system, just CEC, PNP, FSW. Unfortunately I have not seen recent PPRs for FSW because they apparently decided to not issuing visas.