EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Honestly,
Dont know what to expect anymore....
What i am thinking is, if all this 27000 peole lodge their App in the coming days, how will they process these applications?

Either they have gone too far or we the outland applicants going to be in limbo for a while....

Share ur thoughts....
They will process them when they get round to it. Its not like CEC applications get processed immediately after submission. They have clear R10 and medicals first. Relax.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
CEC Outland. AOR Aug 13th. Meds Passed. Waiting for VFS India to issue Biometric appointments for PR. Background in Progress.

Requesting you to please address two queries of mine. Thanks a lot for your time. :)

1. My wife's employer split the company into two and now she is under a different child company with a different company name. How soon should I let CIC know about this change considering that the Background check is in progress. We are waiting for a new letter but owing to new administration in her company it's been more than 3 weeks we've been waiting. It's already been over a month since she now officially is with this "new" company.

2. Recieved an update on twitter that from next week they will start issuing Biometric appointments for PR applicants in India and hoping to hear from them to get the link to book a a date. Our estimated date of completion has now passed along with the progress bar. Would the officer reviewing all this have the correct information regarding the delay in Biometrics ? I know that biometrics have automatically extended but just fearing that the officers might now be swamped totally with the recent round of 28000 ITAs.

Thanks once again for all the help you guys have been doing. Cheers.

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Honestly,
Dont know what to expect anymore....
What I am thinking is, if all this 27000 peole lodge their App in the coming days, how will they process these applications?

Either they have gone too far or we the outland applicants going to be in limbo for a while....

Share ur thoughts....
It's a big number but it may take the next 3-4 months for them to get to the processing stage. Maybe our applications will be cleared by then.
Surely it will put a lot of pressure on visa offices in Canada in the coming few months.. outland applications are moved to their respective regional visa offices and processed there.

kunal56india

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Im eligibility confirmed pass, nothing yet on criminality security.

The CEC people deserve it and i'm happy for them.. but i'm not sure about a score of 75 ? what are they shooing virtual dogs while high?
Hi. How do you know it's confirmed pass? I mean, is there any officer notes?

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hi. How do you know it's confirmed pass? I mean, is there any officer notes?
Hey, i got an update on SEP 16 with background check changing to 'your application is in progress..' I called IRCC and the officer told me it is 'confirmed pass'

I ordered GCMS on 10/2 and will update here when i get them within a month or so

Edi: I specifically asked the support agent if it is 'confirmed' pass and she said yes, it went through recommend pass, then the senior ircc officer reviewed it and it changed to confirmed pass, then i got the update in my profile

bekanada

Aug 8, 2020
Bonjour tout le monde et bonne chance à tous pour la procédure.
Mon aor est 14 janvier 2021, MEP passé, bil reçu le 12/02/2021, je suis infirmier ('CNP 3012') mais je suis infirmier militaire,
Cette préoccupation s'adresse au modérateur du groupe ainsi qu'a toute personne militaire ou qui a un passé militaire ou toutes les personnes qui en sait un peu sur les personnes qui ont un passé militaire ou qui sont militaires.
mes questions sont:
Est-ce que vous avez été sujet à un ADR? Si oui quel document?
ESt ce que vous êtes passé en sécurité screening?
Vous êtes à quelle étape de la procédure?
votre procédure a pris combien de temps ?
Escusez moi pour toutes ces questions, le problème c'est qu'il n'y a pas assez de candidats militaires sur le net avez qui je peux avoir des témoignages.
Merci à tous pour votre attentiont

bekanada

Aug 8, 2020
Hello everyone and good luck to everyone with the procedure.
My aor is January 14, 2021, MEP passed, bil received on 02/12/2021, I am a nurse ('CNP 3012') but I am a military nurse,
This concern is addressed to the moderator of the group as well as to any military person or who has a military background or to all the people who know a little about the people who have a military background or who are military.
my questions are:
Have you been subject to ADR? If so, which document?
Are you going through security screening?
At what stage of the procedure are you?
how long did your procedure take?
Excuse me for all these questions, the problem is that there are not enough military candidates on the net that I can testify to.
Thank you all for your attention.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
@legalfalcon .. got my GCMS Notes today from getgcms.com .. the assessment section of page 2 shows - all passed and FINAL: APPROVED. However, in the notes section, the last notes are 1. Biometrics received 2. Biometrics Pending only 3. GCMS, schedules, all required PCs reviewed. Security/Criminality passed. I was expecting the last Note to be sth like "application approved". So is my application fully approved? Have I made it? :')

Also, I am seeing COPR and PR Counterfoil details including validity date/machine readable lines of counterfoil Dated 15 Jan 2021. I haven't received PPR yet.

Last edited:

Rexxxx

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
@legalfalcon .. got my GCMS Notes today from getgcms.com .. the assessment section of page 2 shows - all passed and FINAL: APPROVED. However, in the notes section, the last notes are 1. Biometrics received 2. Biometrics Pending only 3. GCMS, schedules, all required PCs reviewed. Security/Criminality passed. I was expecting the last Note to be sth like "application approved". So is my application fully approved? Have I made it? :')

Also, I am seeing COPR and PR Counterfoil details including validity date/machine readable lines of counterfoil Dated 15 Jan 2021. I haven't received PPR yet.
Tizzy! First off, CONGRATULATIONS. Feels excellent hearing progress from an FSW-O applicant in these marginalised periods of CEC priority. big ups!

Reactions: tizzyboi

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hello everyone and good luck to everyone with the procedure.
My aor is January 14, 2021, MEP passed, bil received on 02/12/2021, I am a nurse ('CNP 3012') but I am a military nurse,
This concern is addressed to the moderator of the group as well as to any military person or who has a military background or to all the people who know a little about the people who have a military background or who are military.
my questions are:
Have you been subject to ADR? If so, which document?
Are you going through security screening?
At what stage of the procedure are you?
how long did your procedure take?
Excuse me for all these questions, the problem is that there are not enough military candidates on the net that I can testify to.
Thank you all for your attention.
@legalfalcon YOUR input please

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......