Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon .. got my GCMS Notes today from getgcms.com .. the assessment section of page 2 shows - all passed and FINAL: APPROVED. However, in the notes section, the last notes are 1. Biometrics received 2. Biometrics Pending only 3. GCMS, schedules, all required PCs reviewed. Security/Criminality passed. I was expecting the last Note to be sth like "application approved". So is my application fully approved? Have I made it? :')

Also, I am seeing COPR and PR Counterfoil details including validity date/machine readable lines of counterfoil Dated 15 Jan 2021. I haven't received PPR yet.
If it says APPROVED on page 2 of your GCMS notes, then yes, all stage shave been passed and COPR insterunctiosn were sent.

However, on page 2 if you see status as "open," then no PPR has been sent and your application ha been put on hold, like man other who have the same status.

You will have to wait until IRCC sends your a PRR, and if your COPR details expired, a new one will be generated and issued to you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone and good luck to everyone with the procedure.
My aor is January 14, 2021, MEP passed, bil received on 02/12/2021, I am a nurse ('CNP 3012') but I am a military nurse,
This concern is addressed to the moderator of the group as well as to any military person or who has a military background or to all the people who know a little about the people who have a military background or who are military.
my questions are:
Have you been subject to ADR? If so, which document?
Are you going through security screening?
At what stage of the procedure are you?
how long did your procedure take?
Excuse me for all these questions, the problem is that there are not enough military candidates on the net that I can testify to.
Thank you all for your attention.
@chakrat

Have you been subject to ADR? If so, which document?
If you have not provided your complete military record, then you may receive an ADR for the same

Are you going through security screening?
All application go tough security screening. If you are asking will it take longer then other application due to your job with the military, the answer is no. Security screening is done based on many parameters and military service is just one of them. to read on security screening, how it is done and the manual used, see https://bit.ly/2LS5tLd

At what stage of the procedure are you?
how long did your procedure take?
Not sure what you mean? All applictions go though the followings stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality

Eligibility
Security

To read more on these, see https://bit.ly/3b5OldK

bekanada

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks you do much, i 've provided all my complet military report with the details, and all explanations,so i don't yet got any adr .i Hope i will not got any adr during the process
Thanks.
Sorry for my english i'm francophone

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Anyone AOR August 1-20 Got approvals? Inland CEC. I got AOR august 18, 2020. CEC - Inland. Submitted along with spouse and Kid. Please update. If any one got approval.. Was tired of calling agents. Thanks

Henry95

Jul 14, 2020
Hi, after about a month and one week. I got this response for my webform submission.

• The eligibility verifications are passed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

I'm assuming that my eligibility is recommended pass and the other two are either in-process and/or haven't started.

AOR August 8. CEC outland.

Reactions: dxben

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi, after about a month and one week. I got this response for my webform submission.

• The eligibility verifications are passed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.

I'm assuming that my eligibility is recommended pass and the other two are either in-process and/or haven't started.

AOR August 8. CEC outland.
Passed usually means passed in webform responses. That said, call IRCC to confirm or order GCMS notes.

Reactions: Henry95

a7medfx

Mar 6, 2020
Singapore
If it says APPROVED on page 2 of your GCMS notes, then yes, all stage shave been passed and COPR insterunctiosn were sent.

However, on page 2 if you see status as "open," then no PPR has been sent and your application ha been put on hold, like man other who have the same status.

You will have to wait until IRCC sends your a PRR, and if your COPR details expired, a new one will be generated and issued to you.

Hi @legalfalcon, what do you mean by "If it says APPROVED on page 2 of your GCMS notes, then yes, all stage shave been passed and COPR insterunctiosn were sent."?

COPR instructions sent to who? To the local Visa office or to the applicant via email?

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020

Thanks @legalfalcon for the reply as always. Regarding the status bit on page 2: there is only one field named "Status" that is under "Ministerial Instructions" in Page 2. This status is blank and does NOT say "Open"

However, In Page 1, there is:
App Status: Open
App Status Reason: In Progress

Am I in for a long wait like countless FSW-O applicants with Approved applications?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, what do you mean by "If it says APPROVED on page 2 of your GCMS notes, then yes, all stage shave been passed and COPR insterunctiosn were sent."?

COPR instructions sent to who? To the local Visa office or to the applicant via email?
After all stages are passed, the COPR printing instructions are sent and also entered in the GCMS notes. These are usually sen to the LVO, where you will submit your passport.

Reactions: a7medfx

happyguy2021

Feb 13, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon !! Thanks for your usual help and support. Your information had helped me a lot!
I am an Outland FSW applicant, who passed all the stages (eligibility, criminality, security, medicals, and info sharing) and waiting the final decision. That thing was communicated with me by IRCC call support agents.

I was comparing those two quotes

and
If all stages are passed, then there is no reason why an application will be refused. However, unless you have a PPR, that is what in fact the application is approved ad entered in the GCMS.
My questions are:
  1. Based on the first quote, if the application status is still open and no PPR had been sent, will GCMS notes write "Final: Approved" if all the stages had been passed? I am asking this because the second quote says that "However, unless you have a PPR, that is what in fact the application is approved ad entered in the GCMS." Could you please clarify this point?
  2. When I call IRCC, they told me that a Final Decision Letter hasn't been sent yet to me. What do they mean by that letter? Do they mean the PPR email or something else?
  3. After I passed Security, I ordered GCMS notes but I haven't got them yet and I didn't receive a PPR email yet. Since I passed all the stages, should my notes write Approved on page #2
After all stages are passed, the COPR printing instructions are sent and also entered in the GCMS notes. These are usually sen to the LVO, where you will submit your passport.
  1. Does passing all the stages automatically trigger the issuance of COPR instructions?
  2. Which one comes first, sending COPR printing instructions to LVO then issuing a PPR? Or Issuing a PPR then sending COPR printing instructions?

One last question, if somebody had a copy of your GCMS notes and want to harm you, can he withdraw your application by using the mail of the webform? Since he knew all the information about your e-APR application (application number, UCI, DOB, country of birth, etc...? Or it's not that simple? and at which stage the application can not be withdrawn?

Appreciate your help!!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon !! Thanks for your usual help and support. Your information had helped me a lot!
I am an Outland FSW applicant, who passed all the stages (eligibility, criminality, security, medicals, and info sharing) and waiting the final decision. That thing was communicated with me by IRCC call support agents.

I was comparing those two quotes

and

My questions are:
  1. Based on the first quote, if the application status is still open and no PPR had been sent, will GCMS notes write "Final: Approved" if all the stages had been passed? I am asking this because the second quote says that "However, unless you have a PPR, that is what in fact the application is approved ad entered in the GCMS." Could you please clarify this point?
  2. When I call IRCC, they told me that a Final Decision Letter hasn't been sent yet to me. What do they mean by that letter? Do they mean the PPR email or something else?
  3. After I passed Security, I ordered GCMS notes but I haven't got them yet and I didn't receive a PPR email yet. Since I passed all the stages, should my notes write Approved on page #2

1. Does passing all the stages automatically trigger the issuance of COPR instructions?
  2. Which one comes first, sending COPR printing instructions to LVO then issuing a PPR? Or Issuing a PPR then sending COPR printing instructions?

One last question, if somebody had a copy of your GCMS notes and want to harm you, can he withdraw your application by using the mail of the webform? Since he knew all the information about your e-APR application (application number, UCI, DOB, country of birth, etc...? Or it's not that simple? and at which stage the application can not be withdrawn?

Appreciate your help!!

1. When the GCMS notes show approved, it indicates that all stages have been passed. However, if the status is still open, then the PPR has not been issued. Most applications currently are in this state, where they are approved, but open. The reason why they are open is that when the PPR is sent, before that IRCC will have to make sure that all your documents are valid, including medicals. If an application is closed, then it has to be re-opened before the final review can be done again. Unless the GCMS notes should closed, the application is still open, subject to final review, even if all stages are passed.

2. Its PPR.

3. Most likely yes, you will see approved, on page 2.

1. No, they have to be entered by the officer, and the instructions to print it have to be sen to the VO that will deal with your Passport.

2. COPR instructions are entered and then PPR is sent.

Jiggy128

Oct 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
FSW EE With SINP OutLand (India)
NOC:3211
AOR- 31st August 2020
Medical Passed :13 th October 2020
BIl Request : 10 th October 2020
Completed: 9th December 2020 (Dubai)
Well I do know first time I am putting this information but any how on 27th january I raised web form regarding my file status
and on 15 th feb I got this which I am posting below

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied..
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.

Can anyone let me know status of my file ? How long It will take to COPR? Is this good sign or bad sign I have no idea.
Really appreciate if anyone put their insight on this.
Thank you

Jun 29, 2020
Called them today as I finished 6 months today.

They said they are finalizing things now. POGGERS lol

So, agent said everything is passed and it is at final stage so hopefully another week, I guess.
I hope everyone else with the similar AOR is in the same boat.
Got COPR yesterday!
AOr- aug 11, Vo - Ottawa, CEC applicant in BC.
Good luck everyone, I am out of here.