+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

HongKong_EE2020

Sep 1, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

I have received my GCMS notes and it appeared in the assessment section that my eligibility is passed. May I kindly ask does it mean case agent and officer of IRCC have reviewed my file and consider I'm eligible for the EE stream?

Thanks!

Jun 29, 2020
Well looks like you case moved faster compared to some of us with same timeline. I have an AOR of 10th Aug and my security has not even started. Hope you get it soon. When was your last interaction with IRCC?
called them on Jan 31st and they said the same status as the last time I called, check my last message and it has the thread.
Looks like they made progress in 11 days.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I have received my GCMS notes and it appeared in the assessment section that my eligibility is passed. May I kindly ask does it mean case agent and officer of IRCC have reviewed my file and consider I'm eligible for the EE stream?

Thanks!
You can see my previous post and compare your notes. See #4,004

If your eligibility is passed, then you meet the criteria for the EE stream under which you applied, i.e. FSW / CEC / PNP.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi @legalfalcon

Thanks!
Do you something like this in your Note section? This will confirm if an officer passed your Eligibility.

How it works ? - all the stages of an application - https://bit.ly/37nCTJD

GauriB

Nov 19, 2020
Recommend Pass is a good state, because almost always, the Officer will follow the recommendation from the Case Analyst, unless they left a note for additional scrutiny.
Thank you for the response. The agents don't tell much over the phone so wouldn't know if there are any additional notes. What I learnt form sources was that if there is any further review required then it does not state recommended passed but review required.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thank you for the response. The agents don't tell much over the phone so wouldn't know if there are any additional notes. What I learnt form sources was that if there is any further review required then it does not state recommended passed but review required.
You’d need to see exactly why from your GCMS notes

Reactions: GauriB

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
In case you haven't heard, a draw just happened and 27,332 CEC candidates were invited.

You read this right.

lowest score: 75

If this is true and not some data anomaly, do you think this spells bad news for us outland applicants? As they might be focusing mostly on inland/travel exempt individuals?

Last edited:

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Honestly,
Dont know what to expect anymore....
What i am thinking is, if all this 27000 peole lodge their App in the coming days, how will they process these applications?

Either they have gone too far or we the outland applicants going to be in limbo for a while....

Share ur thoughts....

Reactions: maou556

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Wow. Great news for a lot of people, but perhaps not me.

I wonder if they're essentially putting FSW-O applications on pause? So many of us are at eligibility: recommended pass, but haven't started criminality/security. I hope they'll at least process the FSW-Os who have already applied.

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Wow. Great news for a lot of people, but perhaps not me.

I wonder if they're essentially putting FSW-O applications on pause? So many of us are at eligibility: recommended pass, but haven't started criminality/security. I hope they'll at least process the FSW-Os who have already applied.
Im eligibility confirmed pass, nothing yet on criminality security.

The CEC people deserve it and i'm happy for them.. but i'm not sure about a score of 75 ? what are they shooing virtual dogs while high?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Where we’re at with processing
Last updated: 2021-01-18

Express Entry applications
Canadian Experience Class applications in process

• We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
    • You may experience delays in processing because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
  • We have started processing applications received the week of August 12, 2020