19-05-2020
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Med's Request
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
14-08-2020
My PPR has landed. My testimony

I intended travelling to Canada in 2015 but I had written IELTS in 2013 for Australia or New Zealand in mind. But both never came through.
So, I applied Canada visitors Visa 2016 and was refused.
I wrote another IELTS in that 2016 not too good 6'6'6'6.
Wrote another one but worst.
Then wrote December 2018 then result was better. L-7.5, W-6.5, R- 8.0 S- 7.5. Then I was set to try SINP cos I just heard about it in 2017.
I have been in IRCC pool since 2015 year in year out but nothing.

So I put my documents for evaluation WES. My highest qualification. MBA, HUMAN Resources Mgt. The evaluation came out. Note: I have BSc Accounting but not evaluated and ICAN.

So I entered EOI for SINP August 17th, 2019.

NOC: 1311(Accounting Technician and Book Keeper).

I got ITA October 17th, 2020.

Submitted my SINP application 3rd December, 2019.

ADR came: 1) to submit my bank statement to proof my employment for 10 years. 2) to update my POF. 3) then to do ECA for my Bsc Accounting and send along with proof of education because my Master in HR is not sufficient for my eligibility for my NOC.
(I just inserted info about my BSc without any document proof)- this should be an outright ineligible and refusal because in the first place based on those documentation, the NOC does not match the Education submitted. And I used the masters obtained in 2014/15 to get points. But I got favour from the officer and asked me for ECA for the Accounting that matches my NOC-cant thank God enough for the miracle.

Then, it was Covid already , April 2020. And I was given 45 days to submit ADR. But as I gathered other documents, ECA could not be done , couldn't even send my credential thru courier. So I went on WES platform make the payment and printed receipt and include with my documents. And send to them with letter explaining I could not do the ECA. May 19th, 2020, nomination came. (But later finalized the ECA July,2020 to include my accounting degree)

Ircc profile became ineligible on acceptance of nomination, that took me weeks to resolve and unresolved and got my 600 points.

Now my IRCC timeline
NOC- 1311
ITA- June 10th, 2020
AOR- August 29th, 2020

I never experienced ghost update apart from the general glitch in September. I get emails regarding any change in my application.

Medical passed- October 7th, 2020.
Biometric- exempted Oct. 7th, 2020 updated with 2016s. Boy biometric done and updated October 26th, 2020.

My BG changed in progress on the date my boy biometric updated. And it stays for like 2 weeks and returned to We are processing and what it is till date.

In Nov 2nd 2020, I got ADR for Schedule 4 sent it immediately but not updated or acknowledged till January 26th, 2021.

The day my ADR gir updated. Few hours later I got email saying my application was approved from Hong Kong and they promised 10 days for PPR. The 10 days elapsed last week Friday.

So, I thank God , it landed today, 11th February, 2021 by 5.00 am on dot.

There were lots of personal concerns due to some errors but God just have mercy on me. My application toured the whole world, from CIO, to London, to Beijing China, to Hong Kong mean while Accra is my primary visa office. Got these thru GCMS.

Case processing officer set my application to "RR" but the officer at Beijing overwrote it and said all my document is okay with him and passed my eligibility (lots of complications relating to documents)

Family of 4.- still with its complications.......

But I thank God today it has ended in praise.

Please let us believe in HIM and trust HIM all through thus process. He that started the good things in us will definitely end it. Thank you JESUS!!!

I thank you for your contributions, advice's, suggestions and hilarious moments. They all assisted in the process.

May everyone rejoice at the end.

See you soon in Canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

EjayMary

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020

I intended travelling to Canada in 2015 but I had written IELTS in 2013 for Australia or New Zealand in mind. But both never came through.
Then wrote December 2018 then result was better. L-7.5, W-6.5, R- 8.0 S- 7.5. Then I was set to try SINP cos I just heard about it in 2017.

So I put my documents for evaluation WES. My highest qualification. MBA, HUMAN Resources Mgt. The evaluation came out. Note: I have BSc Accounting but not evaluated and ICAN.

ADR came: 1) to submit my bank statement to proof my employment for 10 years. 2) to update my POF. 3) then to do ECA for my Bsc Accounting and send along with proof of education because my Master in HR is not sufficient for my eligibility for my NOC.
(I just inserted info about my BSc without any document proof)- this should be an outright ineligible and refusal because in the first place based on those documentation, the NOC does not match the Education submitted. And I used the masters obtained in 2014/15 to get points. But I got favour from the officer and asked me for ECA for the Accounting that matches my NOC-cant thank God enough for the miracle.

Then, it was Covid already , April 2020. And I was given 45 days to submit ADR. But as I gathered other documents, ECA could not be done , couldn't even send my credential thru courier. So I went on WES platform make the payment and printed receipt and include with my documents. And send to them with letter explaining I could not do the ECA. May 19th, 2020, nomination came. (But later finalized the ECA July,2020 to include my accounting degree)

Ircc profile became ineligible on acceptance of nomination, that took me weeks to resolve and unresolved and got my 600 points.

Now my IRCC timeline
NOC- 1311
ITA- June 10th, 2020
AOR- August 29th, 2020

I never experienced ghost update apart from the general glitch in September. I get emails regarding any change in my application.

Biometric- exempted Oct. 7th, 2020 updated with 2016s. Boy biometric done and updated October 26th, 2020.

My BG changed in progress on the date my boy biometric updated. And it stays for like 2 weeks and returned to We are processing and what it is till date.

In Nov 2nd 2020, I got ADR for Schedule 4 sent it immediately but not updated or acknowledged till January 26th, 2021.

The day my ADR gir updated. Few hours later I got email saying my application was approved from Hong Kong and they promised 10 days for PPR. The 10 days elapsed last week Friday.

There were lots of personal concerns due to some errors but God just have mercy on me. My application toured the whole world, from CIO, to London, to Beijing China, to Hong Kong mean while Accra is my primary visa office. Got these thru GCMS.

Case processing officer set my application to "RR" but the officer at Beijing overwrote it and said all my document is okay with him and passed my eligibility (lots of complications relating to documents)

Please let us believe in HIM and trust HIM all through thus process. He that started the good things in us will definitely end it. Thank you JESUS!!!

I thank you for your contributions, advice's, suggestions and hilarious moments. They all assisted in the process.

See you soon in Canada.
Congratulations, I wish you the best.

Nov 21, 2020

Now my IRCC timeline
NOC- 1311
ITA- June 10th, 2020
AOR- August 29th, 2020

See you soon in Canada.
What a journey! Congratulations! Wish you the best for your life in Canada! :)

Jun 29, 2020
Called them today
Same status as 2 weeks ago. No work done since then!
before it was stuck on same status for 2 months.

Criminality - passed, eligibility - rec passed(not conclusive), security - not started

I guess till they don't pass eligibility conclusively, security will not start.

AOR aug - 11,CEC, BC applicant and VO is Ottawa.

Idk but I highly doubt they would be able to process AUG applications before the 100% completion mark :(

Called them today as I finished 6 months today.

They said they are finalizing things now. POGGERS lol

So, agent said everything is passed and it is at final stage so hopefully another week, I guess.
I hope everyone else with the similar AOR is in the same boat.

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Got RPRF letter to pay $500 fees, it says " This is a reference to your application for permanent resident visa. The eligibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose"

And then it says I have 7 days to pay it.

Was so excited but then I read it online that a lot of people got it and are waiting for like 3 -4 months :(

anyone else in the same boat and knows how long it takes after this ?
AOR- 11 aug, CEC applicant in lower mainland BC

Also, I called them a few days ago and they said that my eligibility did not start and my background is in process, no info what step they are at for background for 2 months now.
Wow...my AOR is 24 Aug but my process is exactly what happened to you. The words in RPRF letter are the same as well. See my signature for the whole timeline. Called them one week after paying RPRF, criminality was still in progress, and security hadn't started. It's good to know that after 1 month, your application is at the final stage.

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Guys, sorry for the wired question. I tried to call IRCC several times to check on my application progress, but wasn’t able to reach an agent. Could please advise if I do everything correctly? I choose EE option, then choose to check application status, and after entering application number and waiting for a robot to finish, I choose to speak to an agent.

kkhan16

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Got another Ghost Update today! Hopefully this means something. I got one on Feb 2nd as well.

Anyone else got today?

saurabh2996

Jun 18, 2019
Called them today as I finished 6 months today.

They said they are finalizing things now. POGGERS lol

So, agent said everything is passed and it is at final stage so hopefully another week, I guess.
I hope everyone else with the similar AOR is in the same boat.
Well looks like you case moved faster compared to some of us with same timeline. I have an AOR of 10th Aug and my security has not even started. Hope you get it soon. When was your last interaction with IRCC?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I was under the impression that once eligibility is recommended passed, there's a very good chance that it would be conclusive passed
Recommend Pass is a good state, because almost always, the Officer will follow the recommendation from the Case Analyst, unless they left a note for additional scrutiny.

Reactions: GauriB

Mzj

Nov 16, 2020
Hi folks
I raised a webform 30days ago asking if eligibility criminality etc were passed... and what VO is my application processed at

Here is what i recieved today :
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Idk what this means regarding my application !
I am FSW OUTLAND aor 15/08/2020.

Thank you guys for your help :))

Shar2at

Feb 12, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Good morning everyone,
I just received my Gcms notes and wanted to share them with you.
AOR : Aug 10 2020
I got no updated since October.
VO : ottawa
Outland applicant

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete