+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
Hey guys,
May I ask how you get the bio exempt date?
Is it the date when your biometrics status start showing "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes"?

Nov 21, 2020
Hey guys,
May I ask how you get the bio exempt date?
Is it the date when your biometrics status start showing "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes"?
Nope. It's when IRCC tells you that you are exempted from giving biometrics because you have provided biometrics previously for another application.

ignativda

Feb 8, 2021
Okay... Would they tell this via email or some status change in the profile? Or can they provide this info when I call them?
Thanks!

Nov 21, 2020
Okay... Would they tell this via email or some status change in the profile? Or can they provide this info when I call them?
Thanks!
Status changes can be viewed online. The other two options are calling OR submitting a webform.

Calling them sometimes help since you cannot see all statues online like the IRCC agent over the phone.
The webform is good since you get something in writing but the response time is minimum a week.

Reactions: ignativda

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you but sorry for asking:what is e-ARP?

I would never know I need to claim the relationship as common-law when I submitted my PR application. The cohabitation happened in HK, where no legal framework exists for common-law relationships, hence no common sense to relate this issue, while doing EEPR application. Covid is just messing up everything here I am just feeling so troubled.
E-APR is electronic application.

Even in countries where same sex relationship are not recognised or are a crime, you have to list them in your application if you want to bring your partner or sponsor them later.

You cannot leave it and then claim benefits for it because all dependent members in the application are subject to medical, criminal and security inadmissibility. But when you sponsor them they are not.

zaki00007

Feb 7, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon

I recently received my GCMS notes and in my notes I see thee following:

"
Certificate ----POLICE CERTIFICATE---- Primary Applicant Canada RCMP police certificate: Request
Letter Sent-Fingerprints Requested R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC After
Promotion, Kuwait showed in the PA’s address history from 18th birthday until 2016/07/27, no PC provided."

My 18th Birthday was on 10th November 2013.

However, I came to Canada on study permit on 28 April 2014. The date mention above is based on my PGWP that I received on border.
Should I sent a webform clarifying as From my 18th Birthday 10th November 2013 - 28 April 2014 its 10 days less than 6 months.

I did not provide PC for kuwait as there was no space in checklist and we require a letter from CIC asking regarding it.

Please help.

I also Saw
Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Medicals: Passed
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress.

Please help. I truly appreciate your response and time.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon

I recently received my GCMS notes and in my notes I see thee following:

"
Certificate ----POLICE CERTIFICATE---- Primary Applicant Canada RCMP police certificate: Request
Letter Sent-Fingerprints Requested R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Pending outstanding PC After
Promotion, Kuwait showed in the PA’s address history from 18th birthday until 2016/07/27, no PC provided."

My 18th Birthday was on 10th November 2013.

However, I came to Canada on study permit on 28 April 2014. The date mention above is based on my PGWP that I received on border.
Should I sent a webform clarifying as From my 18th Birthday 10th November 2013 - 28 April 2014 its 10 days less than 6 months.

I did not provide PC for kuwait as there was no space in checklist and we require a letter from CIC asking regarding it.

Please help.

I also Saw
Criminality: In progress
Eligibility: Recommended passed
Medicals: Passed
Security: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress.

Please help. I truly appreciate your response and time.
IRCC can ask for any additional PCC, which is at the discretion of the immigration officer. Even if you send a webform explaining, you may still be required to provide Kuwait PCC if asked. So unless you are specifically asked, no need to worry as it goes beyond the 10 year time frame.

IF you want, you can send a webform and provide this info.

Reactions: zaki00007

zaki00007

Feb 7, 2019
IRCC can ask for any additional PCC, which is at the discretion of the immigration officer. Even if you send a webform explaining, you may still be required to provide Kuwait PCC if asked. So unless you are specifically asked, no need to worry as it goes beyond the 10 year time frame.

IF you want, you can send a webform and provide this info.
Thanks a lot your time and response is truly appreciated.
Take care☺

Brinbc

Feb 10, 2021
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-08-2020
Med's Done....
02-10-2020
Hey everybody!

fsw-inland
Aor- August 13th 2020
Medicais passed: oct 2nd
Bio letter: oct 2nd
Wife rcmp records requested: oct 2nd
Rcmp request fulfilled: oct 16th
Biometrics complete: nov 9th

just like most here in the group I am suffering with the anxiety as the PR still didn’t showed up and this week will complete 6 months after the AOR.

I applied for express entry with a job offer (LMIA+work permit) which means my work permit is not open and I can only work for my current employer.
My work permit expired on October and I applied for BOWP on that occasion.
On January 27th I received the approval on the BOWP and the document show my employer as “open” which means this one is an open work permit.

My question is, can I quit my LMIA employer with this new work permit? Or do I have to keep working there until my Pr comes?

Guys, you have no idea how terrible it is to work there and the kind of stuff I have to deal on daily basis. This is killing me and I can’t wait to move on to a better job.

Reactions: hariom123

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hey everybody!

fsw-inland
Aor- August 13th 2020
Medicais passed: oct 2nd
Bio letter: oct 2nd
Wife rcmp records requested: oct 2nd
Rcmp request fulfilled: oct 16th
Biometrics complete: nov 9th

just like most here in the group I am suffering with the anxiety as the PR still didn’t showed up and this week will complete 6 months after the AOR.

I applied for express entry with a job offer (LMIA+work permit) which means my work permit is not open and I can only work for my current employer.
My work permit expired on October and I applied for BOWP on that occasion.
On January 27th I received the approval on the BOWP and the document show my employer as “open” which means this one is an open work permit.

My question is, can I quit my LMIA employer with this new work permit? Or do I have to keep working there until my Pr comes?

Guys, you have no idea how terrible it is to work there and the kind of stuff I have to deal on daily basis. This is killing me and I can’t wait to move on to a better job.
I guess you claimed for points so you have to work there until PR is received.

Reactions: Brinbc

JunedS

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi All!

AOR 30th Aug CEC Inland with spouse.
VO: Ottawa
Eligibility: In progress (Feb 2nd as per IRCC agent)
Criminality: In progress (since Dec) (had provided fingerprint based RCMP certificate on 12th Nov)
Security: No started.
Progress bar missing once it had reached 85%.
Have ordered GCMS notes on 31st Jan.
Last time (Feb 2nd) I called IRCC...agent said everything in place and don't worry and provided update on Eligibility, Criminality and Security.

I wanted to know if my application is on track or not compared to others.

Last edited: