+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello guys,

CEC - inland

Have anyone with AOR between August 10-20 received any response?

Also, why the progress bar has been disappeared from accounts?

saurabh2996

Jun 18, 2019
Just hit 6 month timeline for my application today. Called IRCC today and below is the update that I got on my application:
AOR - Aug 10th
CEC Inland
Eligibility - Recommended pass
Security - Not Started
Background check - In progress

Any idea what does "Recommended pass" means? I am not sure how long the process would take from here on. Anyone with similar updates and what is your AOR?

Thank you!

Nov 21, 2020
Just hit 6 month timeline for my application today. Called IRCC today and below is the update that I got on my application:
AOR - Aug 10th
CEC Inland
Security - Not Started

Any idea what does "Recommended pass" means? I am not sure how long the process would take from here on. Anyone with similar updates and what is your AOR?

Thank you!
Hi Saurabh - I have the same AOR date/completed 6 months today. I have the same statues.

'Recommended pass' means that the case assistant/project coordinator assessed the application. Once the immigration officer reviews it - it will be 'passed' or conclusively pass

Reactions: saurabh2996

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hello Guys.

AOR = August 11th
Biometrics = November 5th
Medical Passed = September 29th

Does the "recommended pass" come up on the Online account application status page or does this information come from an agent by calling them? The Eligibility on my account still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Whenever i try to connect with an agent by calling IRCC, the automated message says its very busy to be connected to an agent at this time. So not sure how i can connect with a living person from IRCC

Nov 21, 2020
Hello Guys.

AOR = August 11th
Biometrics = November 5th
Medical Passed = September 29th

Does the "recommended pass" come up on the Online account application status page or does this information come from an agent by calling them? The Eligibility on my account still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Whenever i try to connect with an agent by calling IRCC, the automated message says its very busy to be connected to an agent at this time. So not sure how i can connect with a living person from IRCC
Only the agent OR the GCMS notes can tell you if its "recommended pass" - you cannot see this status online.

Mine is "Recommended pass" and I see online '"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Try calling them at 7:58 am. They open at 8 am. There's a good chance you'll get through.

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Only the agent OR the GCMS notes can tell you if its "recommended pass" - you cannot see this status online.

Mine is "Recommended pass" and I see online '"We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Try calling them at 7:58 am. They open at 8 am. There's a good chance you'll get through.
Thats a great tip. Thank you for the confirmation and reply. Appreciate it

GauriB

Nov 19, 2020
Hi Saurabh - I have the same AOR date/completed 6 months today. I have the same statues.

'Recommended pass' means that the case assistant/project coordinator assessed the application. Once the immigration officer reviews it - it will be 'passed' or conclusively pass
What percentage chances are that it could still be rejected after recommended passed?

GauriB

Nov 19, 2020
AOR - Aug 10th
CEC Inland
Security - Not Started

Thank you!
Did they tell you about Criminally and info sharing as well?

luk333

Feb 5, 2021
Hi. I am glad to hear good news from other applicants. I want to chime in and share my status too as I finally managed to talk to agent over phone today.

Express Entry Canadian Experience Class
AOR : 2020 Aug 29
Medical : 2020 Oct 19
BIL : 2020 Nov 19

Application Status
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : In progress
Security : Not started yet

I have one question if anyone could help me. My passport expires in August this year and I was wondering if I should get extension or renewal now. Is there like minimum recommended dates left in passport when IRCC issue COPR or when making passport request?

Thanks

Edit : forgot to mention that I'm inland applicant
I got ghost updated today so hopefully this means my criminality stage made some progress. Or it could have been a glitch. Did anyone get ghost update?