+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Same here! IRCC said they are working full capacity and picked up applications from the week of 12th August - still waiting for August COPRs..
Yes, seems like most August applicants have this status:

Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - In progress
Security - Not Started

I saw in other threads people having the same status as above and then after a few weeks getting COPR. Some even passed security in 2 days.

P.S Is there anyone who is past this status mentioned above?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
True, but you chin up. As soon as the number of vaccinated people increase, things will slowly start to get back to how they were, so don't loose hope. It is just a matter of time.

Rahul_jain85

Jan 26, 2021

Security - Not Started

I saw in other threads people having the same status as above and then after a few weeks getting COPR. Some even passed security in 2 days.

Got COPR Jan 26, 2021. AOR Aug 1, 2020.

Like @express_entry_applicant mentioned they are working full capacity so they are getting there with August applicants.

Nov 21, 2020

Security - Not Started

I noticed the same thing regarding security - for most applicants it said 'not started' but then you get COPR after security is done in a few days.

Two possibilities here ->
  1. Security is really done in a few days (which I don't believe is correct)
  2. Call centre agents cannot see the security status. So all they see is 'not started' but when it gets processed, they see the 'security complete/pass' status
Your thoughts?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I noticed the same thing regarding security - for most applicants it said 'not started' but then you get COPR after security is done in a few days.

Two possibilities here ->
  1. Security is really done in a few days (which I don't believe is correct)
  2. Call centre agents cannot see the security status. So all they see is 'not started' but when it gets processed, they see the 'security complete/pass' status
Your thoughts?
Yes exactly, I feel the same. Security is actually being done throughout, they only update it as "In progress" when the eligibility is completely passed. But behind the scenes security is happening.

Reactions: CarlCoco
Nov 21, 2020
Yes exactly, I feel the same. Security is actually being done throughout, they only update it as "In progress" when the eligibility is completely passed. But behind the scenes security is happening.
I think the same.

I called them today and there has been no change to my profile :(

Is it just me or the profile completion bar has been removed again?

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
I think the same.

I called them today and there has been no change to my profile :(

Is it just me or the profile completion bar has been removed again?
Th bar is not there for me too.

Don't worry about the status, it is the same for all August applicants. Everything takes place queue by queue. As soon as late July applicants start getting COPRs, we can get our hopes up. But obviously some exceptionally lucky applications will get sooner than other and I hope you are one of them!

Nov 21, 2020
Th bar is not there for me too.

Don't worry about the status, it is the same for all August applicants. Everything takes place queue by queue. As soon as late July applicants start getting COPRs, we can get our hopes up. But obviously some exceptionally lucky applications will get sooner than other and I hope you are one of them!
I think I will go off from this this forum for a bit. Otherwise I will keep analyzing stuff and increase my anxiety lol

Gonna take my mind off this for a while. ;):)
Sure - thanks! I hope the same for you

Reactions: yay_321

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021

Security - Not Started

Called IRCC today
AOR - AUGUST 24

Bio + Medical - Passed
Criminality- Passed
Security- Not started yet
Eligibility-In progress

best,

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Hi All, Congrats to all who got COPR and best wishes for who are waiting. I recently got ITA and gathering my documents for application submission. I have following concerns that my previous employer in my home country has changed his nature of business but the name is same. I have experience letter and other stuff from him. Need your experience regarding overseas verification of work experience, how it went with you all, how CIC reached your employer and what can i do in my case.

Another is I had 2 passports along with recent one and my wife had 1 with recent. We both have lost our first passports and according to our travel history we had stamps on those passports. Would sharing recent passports with entering Canada stamps and Visas would be sufficient or advice what can we do.
Thanks in anticipation.

luk333

Feb 5, 2021
Hi. I am glad to hear good news from other applicants. I want to chime in and share my status too as I finally managed to talk to agent over phone today.

Express Entry Canadian Experience Class
AOR : 2020 Aug 29
Medical : 2020 Oct 19
BIL : 2020 Nov 19

Application Status
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : In progress
Security : Not started yet

I have one question if anyone could help me. My passport expires in August this year and I was wondering if I should get extension or renewal now. Is there like minimum recommended dates left in passport when IRCC issue COPR or when making passport request?

Thanks

Edit : forgot to mention that I'm inland applicant

Last edited:
Reactions: EscoBlades