+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi Folks, Does anyone residing in US receive PPR? I was closely following the forums and haven't seen much PPR requests issued to US residents.
I dont think so, you can check in myimmitracker. No PPR's issued to anyone residing in US (Aug AOR).

WPGBound

Star Member
May 12, 2020
What number did you call on? Can you call them outside of Canada?
The standard number: 1-888-242-2100

I use the "TextNow" phone app for my Android phone. It's free (albeit full of ads) and you can set it to have you call from a Canadian phone number.

I dont think so, you can check in myimmitracker. No PPR's issued to anyone residing in US (Aug AOR).
Yeah, I haven't seen anything neither.

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
Yes in that case you can open the account from your home country and deposit the cash in that account. Even if it's not accessible to you until it lands, but it's definitely safe.
i will try to contact novascotia bank and tangerine.. do you know how this can be done?

Napa92

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Everyone,

So I just got the GCMS notes. The following is the status of my application.

AOR: 12th August

Medicals: Passed
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress

What does 'Review Required' in eligibility mean?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi Everyone,

So I just got the GCMS notes. The following is the status of my application.

AOR: 12th August

Medicals: Passed
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress

What does 'Review Required' in eligibility mean?
It should be in your GCMS notes, officer may have made a note as in what exactly needs review like your work experience etc.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
That tracker has such an incredibly small sample size, and is self reported, i'm not why it is being used as the basis for anything.

I personally know 2 people who have gotten PPRs and reside in the US. Early August AORs too.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
That tracker has such an incredibly small sample size, and is self reported, i'm not why it is being used as the basis for anything.

I personally know 2 people who have gotten PPRs and reside in the US. Early August AORs too.
That's brilliant news , this means cases are moving ahead. Glad to get this updated as I was shocked looking at the tracker. As per the tracker latest guy from USA got PPR in 252 days . Bit scared with that update.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020

That is great news, but majority of US based applications are stuck in Security and Criminality stage, same with my application as well.

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Eligibility - passed (October 6th - same day I got RPRF ADR)
Criminality & Security - not started
File has been transferred to Accra Visa Office.
Received ADR an hour ago from AVO via Hongkong VO to pay RPRF and upload the online receipt, which CIO already requested from me since Oct and I paid. I guess CIO didn’t update Accra. Uploaded the receipt again tho.

Realised in my GCMS notes that my RPRF was still outstanding even tho I already paid as at when I requested for the notes. I guess it wasn’t updated then, should have sent the receipt again via webform to prompt them, didn’t think it was anything. Well, glad they sent the request again.

Last edited:

jass91

Apr 17, 2020
Hello guys!
Today i got email from IRCC and it says We successfully received your document.
Recently i didn't upload any document. and there is an update on my account as well under ADR "'

December 10, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

If anybody knows what is it please let me know. Thanks in advance.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Received ADR an hour ago from AVO via Hongkong VO to pay RPRF and upload the online receipt, which CIO already requested from me since Oct and I paid. I guess CIO didn’t update Accra. Uploaded the receipt again tho.
your file transferred to the Local VO after passing Eligibility? Any views regarding when exactly file moves to LVO for FSW-O. Many people seem to have different views on this and nothing concrete

Castello

Dec 2, 2020
What does mean if your file is been transferred to the local VO? Is there any meaning? such completing eligibility or maybe a need for further information about the application? Is it a postive or a negative sign?

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
your file transferred to the Local VO after passing Eligibility? Any views regarding when exactly file moves to LVO for FSW-O. Many people seem to have different views on this and nothing concrete
My file was transferred to local VO due to workload distribution (according to my GCMS notes).

Reactions: tizzyboi