+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
I had a similar case. My previous was refused as I forgot to attach roles documents for current job. The refusal came in the 3rd month. This time my case status is like yours but I don't know any due date as I dont have gcms notes yet. My bar shows by February end so let's see.
I guess your refusal came when they were checking R10. Did you receive medical pass before the refusal?

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
AOR 23 august, due date 21/11/2020. VO Etobicoke. What does due date mean? Mine is passed already...
I don't know for sure. I guess due date is kind of, a deadline for a certain phase. That's why I'm asking around to understand how it works. Have you checked if your eligibility is passed?

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
I don't know for sure. I guess due date is kind of, a deadline for a certain phase. That's why I'm asking around to understand how it works. Have you checked if your eligibility is passed?
Eligibility and security not started. Criminality and info sharing in progress

Buik84

Star Member
Nov 1, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
13-05-2020
AOR Received.
23-08-2020
Med's Done....
01-10-2020
How is your due date passed already? Also, is your eligibility, criminality passed? Etobicoke is faster I guess
Eligibility and security not started. Criminality and info sharing in progress. Etobicoke is the slowest VO ever...

Vinami

Jul 28, 2020
Eligibility and security not started. Criminality and info sharing in progress. Etobicoke is the slowest VO ever...
I think the speed of a VO now depends a lot on the impact of Covid19. Ottawa used to be a fast VO, but the region is severely impacted by Covid19 so applications in Ottawa have been delayed a lot. Sydney was not a fast VO in the past, but provided that Nova Scotia is one of the safest provinces in Canada in terms of Covid19 cases at the moment, I see applications in Sydney are processed faster these days. Just from my own observation and assumption.

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Due dates are system generated and of not much consequence as actions are taken well before the due date and sometimes well after.

Reactions: Vinami

GauriB

Nov 19, 2020
Recently saw 2-3 PPR issued from Etobicoke, you'll get it sooner than a lot others. Right now only Ottawa is silent. I hope my application gets transferred from Ottawa to another vo.

Thermie

Oct 28, 2020
Please I want to know if an application can be refused based on not providing sufficient work employment info even after eligibility has been passed. Thank you.

Harris007

Nov 21, 2020
Recently saw 2-3 PPR issued from Etobicoke, you'll get it sooner than a lot others. Right now only Ottawa is silent. I hope my application gets transferred from Ottawa to another vo.
Paris VO as well, is silent... since our file was transferred there.. no update till date ..