+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Prinx2020

Jul 9, 2020
I believe so, yes, eligibility seems passed. Nobody can really predict how long for the other two, but shouldn't be very long. For some, it can take a few days, for others it can take several weeks.
That’s great to hear. Let me continue keeping fingers crossed.

Prinx2020

Jul 9, 2020
Mine is similar to yours. I’m August 27 AOR. Eligibility is passed and security began yesterday, assuming from my BG check status change.
Yes maybe. Maybe not. Mine background has been on false IP2 since I submitted, perhaps Cos I’m an inland applicant as I heard.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Greatly appreciated
Hi,
I have just received my GCMS note. And as promised, I would like to share some information:
- GCMS note generation date: 15 Oct 2020.
- Last Update Date: 04 Oct 2020, with Final Status: Approved. I also noted that the COPR document and VISA counterfoil had been issued as well. Noted that my kicked start on 05 Oct 2020 with a Ghost Update. So actually, my application had been finalized before this and IP2 only meant to signify this fact.
@Debbso , You might want to know, too.
- Eligibility passed: 09 Sep 2020. As the result, my IP1 kicked start the next day (10 Sep 2020).
- Criminality passed: 04 Oct 2020 by the Singapore VO.
- Security is empty. I think security had been subsequently passed by the Singapore VO right before I saw my last Ghost Update on 25 Oct 2020. So interestingly, my file had been approved before it was transferred to the LVO (COPR and VISA counterfoil were also generated).

What else do you want to hear? The note is quite long, so I am not sure what you would like to have.

Last edited:

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
Hi,
I have just received my GCMS note. And as promised, I would like to share some information:
- Last Update Date: 04 Oct 2020, with Final Status: Approved. I also noted that the COPR document and VISA counterfoil had been issued as well. Noted that my kicked start on 05 Oct 2020 with a Ghost Update. So actually, my application had been finalized before this and IP2 only meant to signify this fact.

What else do you want to hear? The note is quite long, so I am not sure what you would like to have.
Wow
So you received two updates so far after your application was approved!
Also can you inform us what steps were finalized in Canada & what was done in your LVO ?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Wow
So you received two updates so far after your application was approved!
Also can you inform us what steps were finalized in Canada & what was done in your LVO ?
At the local visa office, I have updated my answer above :)

Reactions: MTharwat94

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Hi,
- Eligibility passed: 09 Sep 2020. As the result, my IP1 kicked start the next day (10 Sep 2020).
- Security is empty. I think security had been subsequently passed by the Singapore VO right before I saw my last Ghost Update on 25 Oct 2020. So interestingly, my file had been approved before it was transferred to the LVO (COPR and VISA counterfoil were also generated).

Thank you

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hey guys,

Just got a response for a web form enquiry. Here are the information I got:

The eligibility verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is in process.

Please can someone tell me what it means that eligibility verifications are currently valid? Does it mean passed?
Also, how long does it take to have both criminal background and security background completed?
My aor is August 28. Thanks as I await your response.
What do you ask in the CSE to get this information? I have an August 26 AOR, and I'm planning on sending a CSE in late December or early January to see how my application is progressing.

Prinx2020

Jul 9, 2020
What do you ask in the CSE to get this information? I have an August 26 AOR, and I'm planning on sending a CSE in late December or early January to see how my application is progressing.
I asked about the eligibility, security and criminal background status. I also asked about where it’s being processed.

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hi,

Oh great. Seeing as my eligibility was passed on the 10th of October with criminality also passed. Any idea how long security generally takes? I believe that all that is left for me right?

Last edited:

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi,

So the local Visa Office has finished processing my passport today, and I could see that my profile is now reflected with the Approved status and the Visa Counterfoil number. Excited to get my passport back. The COPR expiry date is exactly my medical check date + 1 year.

Oh great. Seeing as my eligibility was passed on the 10th of October with criminality also passed. Any idea how long security generally takes? I believe that all that is left for me right?
My profile is reflecting:

Review of eligibility
  • November 5, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • August 21, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • October 5, 2020 Your background check was completed. --> This is when my criminality was passed.
Final decision
  • November 5, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

For me, it was 3 weeks.

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
So the local Visa Office has finished processing my passport today, and I could see that my profile is now reflected with the Approved status and the Visa Counterfoil number. Excited to get my passport back. The COPR expiry date is exactly my medical check date + 1 year.

My profile is reflecting:

Review of eligibility
  • November 5, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 19, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • August 21, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • October 5, 2020 Your background check was completed. --> This is when my criminality was passed.
Final decision
  • November 5, 2020 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

For me, it was 3 weeks.
Thank you

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi,

@joconstantine Thank you for taking time and putting this together. This is really helpful. I think you answered pretty much everything I wanted to know. Congratulations once again and wish you all the very best.

Hyperian2207

Sep 27, 2020
Just got off the call with IRCC. Below is an update. Similar to what it was 3 weeks ago.
FSW Outland
AOR: 19th aug 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Security: not started
Criminality: not started
Visa office: Still CPC ottawa

A bit frustrating that I have been in IP1 since 26th September. Hope they make some movement in my file as well.

Last edited: