Application submitted | Aor: send On august 11th
Biometrics : BIL received on October 2nd
Medical exam approved : October 2nd
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Gaurav.Projekt

loreboy

Sep 21, 2020
Hello all,

I've applied for PR through an attorney. How can I check the status of my application. When I call the IRCC, they just mention that my application is in progress. They don't provide any information on the various stages Medical, Eligibility checks etc and if I've passed them. My information is in my signature.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Biometrics update: I submitted my biometrics at Service Canada today. They tried several times, it took an hour, but for whatever reason, the machine was simply not able to capture very good fingerprints for me. In contrast, my husband was able to get his fingerprints captured perfectly in one try—clearly, it was not a machine issue, it was my stupid fingers. The collection agent said the fingerprints they got on the last try were okayish, but she will write a comment stating "skin condition" to explain why they are still not perfect. I do not have any skin condition. Hopefully, now this does not mean they will ask a panel physician to investigate what mysterious "skin condition" this is which makes my fingers unreadable. So fed up of myself today. However, I can see that the biometric info has been updated as "completed" on my cic account. Still, worried that IRCC will ask me to repeat them if the quality is not good enough.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Biometrics update: I submitted my biometrics at Service Canada today. They tried several times, it took an hour, but for whatever reason, the machine was simply not able to capture very good fingerprints for me. In contrast, my husband was able to get his fingerprints captured perfectly in one try—clearly, it was not a machine issue, it was my stupid fingers. The collection agent said the fingerprints they got on the last try were okayish, but she will write a comment stating "skin condition" to explain why they are still not perfect. I do not have any skin condition. Hopefully, now this does not mean they will ask a panel physician to investigate what mysterious "skin condition" this is which makes my fingers unreadable. So fed up of myself today. However, I can see that the biometric info has been updated as "completed" on my cic account. Still, worried that IRCC will ask me to repeat them if the quality is not good enough.
Sounds like it should be fine, don’t be too frustrated. Congrats on getting your biometrics done.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Sounds like it should be fine, don’t be too frustrated. Congrats on getting your biometrics done.
Thanks, you're right, and I hope so. I think what frustrated me most was that getting the biometrics call so early despite an Aug AOR is like winning the lottery—and then my damn fingers decided not to cooperate! o_O Anyway, I hope all Aug inlanders get the magical SC call soon.

Reactions: EscoBlades

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Thanks, you're right, and I hope so. I think what frustrated me most was that getting the biometrics call so early despite an Aug AOR is like winning the lottery—and then my damn fingers decided not to cooperate! o_O Anyway, I hope all Aug inlanders get the magical SC call soon.
I gave biometrics last year for a WP application so i’m exempt. Should hopefully get MEP tomorrow or Wednesday.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
I gave biometrics last year for a WP application so i’m exempt. Should hopefully get MEP tomorrow or Wednesday.
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that CECs are following a slower trend. All the best for the MEP!

Reactions: EscoBlades

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Hello all,

I've applied for PR through an attorney. How can I check the status of my application. When I call the IRCC, they just mention that my application is in progress. They don't provide any information on the various stages Medical, Eligibility checks etc and if I've passed them. My information is in my signature.
I don't think there is any other way to track your application if you have applied via a representative other than calling and webforms. If the IRCC call centre agents didn't tell you much, that might just be because of the particular agent you spoke to. Some of them are a bit grouchy and they don't tell much, while some do. You could try again after a week if you still haven't had an update. Alternatively, it's possible that the agent didn't tell you anything because there isn't anything to tell prior to MEP. It's probably still being reviewed alongside your R10. Your AOR is fairly recent, plus, many CEC applicants with AORs earlier than yours have not yet heard anything. You'll hear soon, I'm sure.

p.s. Personally, I would not call IRCC before MEP / BIL right now—you are very well within the normal track for CEC candidates this year. It's moving quite slowly for all CEC people. I doubt calling will reveal any new info.

sphng

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Yeah, so I got another "profile updated" but then the profile was just reverted to what it was before MEP, so it once again says "you do not need a medical exam." @legalfalcon, have you heard of such cases, and what usually happens?
IRCC responded to my CSE about this, saying that it's because my medicals expired, which is true because they're the ones I used for my first application, so it's been 12 months by now. The response wasn't very clear, but it sounds like they'll probably just get me to do another one before going to Canada if I get my CoPR. I'll be submitting my biometrics tomorrow, so we'll see what happens.

AndyIndUAE

Apr 17, 2020
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
FSW - PNP (SINP)
ITA - 27 May 2020
AOR - 24 August 2020
BIL - 2 October 2020
Country of Residence - UAE
Country of origin / citizenship - India

No update on medical. I think I received a ghost update email.

Looking forward to long journey with you all.