FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Congrats FSW folks.

Any CEC guys have an update so far ?
Do you mean you have not received your first update (MEP/BIL) or just in general? I thought CEC was the fastest stream. When was your AOR? I hope you hear something soon.

Reactions: Tivativalu

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Do you mean you have not received your first update (MEP/BIL) or just in general? I thought CEC was the fastest stream. When was your AOR? I hope you hear something soon.
hi @mknox . Yes . That is right. None of the CEC candidates have recieved any update on MEP/BIL so far. Looks like even the previous months CEC guys are also behind FSW in terms of updates and processing speed. My AOR : Aug 13

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
hi @mknox . Yes . That is right. None of the CEC candidates have recieved any update on MEP/BIL so far. Looks like even the previous months CEC guys are also behind FSW in terms of updates and processing speed. My AOR : Aug 13
Mine is CEC-O and Aug 11th AOR. No updates yet.
That's super frustrating, guys. I just had a look at the CEC trackers on MyImmiTracker and it seems you are correct. Keep us posted.

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Today I got a notification on some status update, from the hope page against PR application status say's your action required. Meanwhile nothing in detail when checked . Could this be due to the Biometric request ?

Also I don't see the Optional document submitted in the documents section. is this normal?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Today I got a notification on some status update, from the hope page against PR application status say's your action required. Meanwhile nothing in detail when checked . Could this be due to the Biometric request ?

Also I don't see the Optional document submitted in the documents section. is this normal?
1. I had a ghost update like that and got the MEP and BIL two days later.
2. If you refresh the page 7–8 times, you should be able to see it.

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
1. I had a ghost update like that and got the MEP and BIL two days later.
2. If you refresh the page 7–8 times, you should be able to see it.
Thank you mknox.. We already received our BIL yesterday and cleared the Medical too . So wondering what this update could be?.
I could see the document name now, after clearing the cache.

Could I account this 'Your actions required' Status for the biometric submission , as I don't see any other changes/ document request ?

Last edited:

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Thank you mknox.. We already received our BIL yesterday and cleared the Medical too . So wondering what this update could be?.
I could see the document name now, after clearing the cache.
Oh in that case, yes, the "action required" message is displaying because the action that is required is you need to give the biometrics. I would guess that it will stay like that until you are able to submit them.

Can I ask you (or anyone else on this thread who got their MEP / BIL) whether your Background Check has changed at all after getting MEP? Am I correct in understanding that status messages (like ip1, ip2, na1, na2) no longer happen and the BG check keeps showing "we are processing..." from start to finish?

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
Oh in that case, yes, the "action required" message is displaying because the action that is required is you need to give the biometrics. I would guess that it will stay like that until you are able to submit them.

Can I ask you (or anyone else on this thread who got their MEP / BIL) whether your Background Check has changed at all after getting MEP? Am I correct in understanding that status messages (like ip1, ip2, na1, na2) no longer happen and the BG check keeps showing "we are processing..." from start to finish?

Yes, the BG check is showing the generic message.. I do remember it was maintained similar way for my visiting visa application too. It got updated with a date when the final application got approved (this was in January 2020).

May I know if anyone else Biometric details got updated with the one submitted earlier?