17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,

is it okay, if I go for a Biometrics check without any letter from IRCC?

is there any difference in Biometrix & RCMP Accredited Fingerprints?
You cannot go for biometrics without a letter from IRCC. However, you can get a RCMP PCC without a letter. And these two processes are different.

For biometrics see https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/where-to-give-biometrics.asp

For RCMP PCC: https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-getting-a-certified-criminal-record-check

ih01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Category: FSW-Outland
ITA: 8th July
AOR: 5th August

Medicals completed up front.

My application was updated today:
  • Medicals passed 21st August
  • Received biometrics request letters
My local VFS is currently closed since NZ went into lockdown 10 days ago, which will hopefully be lifted next week.

Does the eligibility review commence if biometrics are still outstanding?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
My application was updated today:
  • Medicals passed 21st August
  • Received biometrics request letters
My local VFS is currently closed since NZ went into lockdown 10 days ago, which will hopefully be lifted next week.

Does the eligibility review commence if biometrics are still outstanding?
I read from some posts that IRCC will still continue processing the applications without biometrics. According to them, a number of applications have passed the eligibility review stage without biometrics as a lot of VACs have been closed since March.

Reactions: ih01

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I read from some posts that IRCC will still continue processing the applications without biometrics. According to them, a number of applications have passed the eligibility review stage without biometrics as a lot of VACs have been closed since March.
Yes that's right. I did not give my biometrics yet and my webform reply says Eligibility Met, Security currently valid and criminality in processing.

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Yes that's right. I did not give my biometrics yet and my webform reply says Eligibility Met, Security currently valid and criminality in processing.
Did you provide Biometrics to IRCC previously for any other visa purpose?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hi all,
ITA: 05/Aug
AOR: 13 Aug
Med completed on : 10 Aug

Nothing happend as of now.... Should i rais a webforn or continue to wait?
Really? Your AOR is aug 13 and you think you need to send a web form to find out what’s going on? There are THOUSANDS ahead of you. Thousands who’ve been waiting months for updates. Thousands who can’t get biometrics done and will sit and watch time passing by as their applications are on hold until further notice.

So sit down and be patient. Wait at least, at least, 2-3 months before you even start thinking of sending in questions through the web form.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Really? Your AOR is aug 13 and you think you need to send a web form to find out what’s going on? There are THOUSANDS ahead of you. Thousands who’ve been waiting months for updates. Thousands who can’t get biometrics done and will sit and watch time passing by as their applications are on hold until further notice.

So sit down and be patient. Wait at least, at least, 2-3 months before you even start thinking of sending in questions through the web form.
True,
I didn't send any.... Was waiting for an ita since Jan and finally an AOR, as happy i could be...
By the way, i thought will get completness check in a week and updates will take time...
All good, lets see

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
My AOR is from July 30 and I’m still waiting for anything to happen with my application.
I was reading through other posts and realised it takes a month to get completeness or med passed and after two days we will recv bio metr request....
Lets see how it goes, hang in there pal!

Wrath

Nov 3, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
True,
I didn't send any.... Was waiting for an ita since Jan and finally an AOR, as happy i could be...
By the way, i thought will get completness check in a week and updates will take time...
All good, lets see
Lol, I know your excitement. But it's better to wait atleast 3-4 months to raise webform. My AOR is April 8th but am just holding back to finish that 6month mark to order GCMS notes.

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy