+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Got this email yesterday. Is this what you guys call "Ghost Update"? I checked my CIC account and under my Express Entre application, there was a message saying "an action is required"(or something like that) but there was no updates and the message disappeared on the main page.

"
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: XXXXXX@YYYYY.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

"

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Got this email yesterday. Is this what you guys call "Ghost Update"? I checked my CIC account and under my Express Entre application, there was a message saying "an action is required"(or something like that) but there was no updates and the message disappeared on the main page.

"
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: XXXXXX@YYYYY.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

"
I had received ghost update once but did not receive similar email!

Reactions: sponsort

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
hello..
i've received an email from IRCC asking for my CV.. what does this mean?

Jan 20, 2020
My current status is as following:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 25, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Aor: AUG 8. I gave my biometrics in Feb 2020, as part of my WP extension. I never got a refund of the Biometrics fee. Do you guys think my Biometrics status will ever go to COMP?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I received ppr on 21st Nov .My brother is a Canadian Resident can i apply for travel exemption under extended family members? If yes , is it necessary to mention essential reason for travel?

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/travel-restrictions.html#family-reunification

You can request Travel authorisation and in that you will have to provide reasons which would be a statutory declaration. See below:

Extended family members departing from the U.S. or countries other than the U.S.
Extended family members of Canadian citizens, persons registered as Indians under the Indian Act and permanent residents
A foreign national who is an extended family member of a Canadian citizen, person registered as an Indian or permanent resident is exempt from the travel restrictions and permitted to travel to Canada if they have the required documentation for travel.

Extended family members who do not yet hold an electronic travel authorization (eTA) or a temporary resident visa (TRV) will need to submit an application to IRCC by following the designated instructions to ensure expedited processing and issuance of the authorization letter. Their application for a TRV or an eTA will be assessed under the IRPA, and all eligibility and admissibility requirements apply. Foreign nationals with an application in progress or who already hold a valid TRV or eTA will communicate with IRCC through the designated channels in the Temporary residence: COVID-19 program delivery instructions to ensure expedited processing and the issuance of a letter.

Recommended documentation for travel
In addition to meeting all regular eligibility and admissibility requirements for travel and entry to Canada, including holding a valid eTA or TRV, if required, extended family members must provide the following to be eligible to travel:

• a completed and signed statutory declaration (PDF, 2.2 MB)
    • Officers will use the statutory declaration as proof of the family relationship.
  • written authorizationfrom an IRCC officer
    • Extended family members of Canadian citizens, persons registered as Indians under the Indian Act or permanent residents must obtain written authorization in the form of a letter from an IRCC officer to demonstrate to the airline that they are authorized to travel to Canada.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
My current status is as following:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • September 25, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Aor: AUG 8. I gave my biometrics in Feb 2020, as part of my WP extension. I never got a refund of the Biometrics fee. Do you guys think my Biometrics status will ever go to COMP?
Best way is to raise a web form query and explain your case. I have done in past and received positive response from IRCC. Hope it helps!

hassankm

Nov 11, 2015
Erbil - Iraq
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
07-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-08-2020
Med's Done....
28-09-2020
They want your resume. Probable to cross check declared work experience.
thanks.. but what does this mean in the application process? don't they take a CV with the application?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
thanks.. but what does this mean in the application process? don't they take a CV with the application?
Depends on the individual document checklist. CV isn't a mandatory document to be submitted during the initial application, but an officer can ask for it as an additional document request, at their discretion. If they are asking for a document, then yes, the application is being looked at by someone.