+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
My Status on ECAS was changed on August 20, 2020 as they started processing my application. Yesterday I got the Email (Acknowledgement) from the LVO

Dabkin

Jul 22, 2020
I got email in the morning saying that my file is moved to family reunification. Anyone know how long will it take after this ?

Ghina85

Jul 22, 2019
Finally today morning I received AOR2 from London VO
My application was received Aug 20, 2019

Any idea how long it usually takes after AOR2?

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Today I complete one year .
I applied August 12,2019
So I am very upset I don’t know what should I do what is next step please help me guys ☹

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
I applied August 12,2019
So I am very upset I don’t know what should I do what is next step please help me guys ☹
There isn't much you can do, everything is backed up by Covid. You can order GCMS notes to see what has been completed on your app, apart from that you just have to wait.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I applied August 12,2019
After 12 months if nothing happens, you suppose to get in touch with your MP's office (email or phone) and explain your situation. They will do an inquiry into your file with the VO. This inquiry can expedite your application to be finalized.
Just email your MP and explain your situation in short, make sure to include your file number, client number and applicant+sponsor dates of births and full names - so that MP can do an inquiry.

Reactions: Sadaf19

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
After 12 months if nothing happens, you suppose to get in touch with your MP's office (email or phone) and explain your situation. They will do an inquiry into your file with the VO. This inquiry can expedite your application to be finalized.
Just email your MP and explain your situation in short, make sure to include your file number, client number and applicant+sponsor dates of births and full names - so that MP can do an inquiry.
What if your sponsor is not living in Canada? Who could the contact? Some ambassador?

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Call the MP of his last Canadian address- the address that you put in your application.
Sorry, he’s never lived in Canada. Should we call the MP for the neighborhood we plan in living in? We had signed a short term lease though are not there because I got turned away last week.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Sorry, he’s never lived in Canada. Should we call the MP for the neighborhood we plan in living in? We had signed a short term lease though are not there because I got turned away last week.
He applied from outside Canada?