+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I am August Applicant, Today I used the webform and enquired regarding the receipt of the file which was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney. After passing 64 days, AoR2 hasn't been received. In response of the enquiry, LVO replied which is reproduced below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Once your file is received by our office, an acknowledgement letter will be sen to you. Your application will then be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind regards,

I am confused either they didn't open my application yet or they didn't receive it. Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
Hi ! Did you receive AOR2 yet?

marlito11

Aug 7, 2019
What is your time line? My app is also in Bogotá, Colombia; I am July 2019 applicant and I’m waiting for PPR
I'm a august 2019 applicant , only bump was additional prove of relationship beside that its been pretty smooth. My wife did her medical test beginning of march but received the results 3 weeks later along with PPR. It's been a week since application was approved and passport stamped but haven't gotten the passport back. I know Colombia has been shut down due to the virus so that might delay things.

Reactions: Ana Cruz

Ana Cruz

Feb 17, 2020
I'm a august 2019 applicant , only bump was additional prove of relationship beside that its been pretty smooth. My wife did her medical test beginning of march but received the results 3 weeks later along with PPR. It's been a week since application was approved and passport stamped but haven't gotten the passport back. I know Colombia has been shut down due to the virus so that might delay things.
What is your destination province? I got my medical passed on february 12 but nothing since. My destination is Quebec.

Reactions: marlito11

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
MY husband got his ppr request and he dropped off his passport March 12 and now no word or no one answering the call to VFS Rabat, What can we doooo
I am in the same situation..not sure what to do..Le me know if you hear something please.

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
[
Still no AoR2 and no change at ECAS and GCKey. Now 77 days of waiting and still not over
That is very bad... I am so sorry to hear that :( 77 days for AOR2 is such a long time. Now everything is being even more delayed due to this virus ugh! I wish everything could just go back to normal :(:( Best of luck to you, i hope everyone gets united with their loved ones soon

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
[

That is very bad... I am so sorry to hear that :( 77 days for AOR2 is such a long time. Now everything is being even more delayed due to this virus ugh! I wish everything could just go back to normal :(:( Best of luck to you, i hope everyone gets united with their loved ones soon
What ur gc key %on application process??

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
That’s good u will get it soon.im at 81% and I am June application.the aor2 takes a while
I hope so, but I have seen the timelines of some applicants who got their AoR2 within a few weeks. I am facing the abnormal delay. Frustration and disappointment

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I hope so, but I have seen the timelines of some applicants who got their AoR2 within a few weeks. I am facing the abnormal delay. Frustration and disappointment
Did u send them email?which visa office is your at?did your spouse get biometrics or medicals?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Did u send them email?which visa office is your at?did your spouse get biometrics or medicals?
Biometric and medical were done on November 27, 2019 and December 05, 2019 respectively. I have also passed the Medical on December 11, 2019 which is mentioned on GCkey. My case was transferred to LVO on January 13, 2020. After that complete silence. No response, no AoR2 have received uptil now. I had used the webform and enquired about the receipt of my case at LVO but the reply didn't answer my query.

The LVO replied

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Once your file is received by our office, an acknowledgement letter will be sent to you. Your application will then be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Kind regards

That's why i am worried and disappointed with the whole process

Reactions: Nina12