+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Biometric and medical were done on November 27, 2019 and December 05, 2019 respectively. I have also passed the Medical on December 11, 2019 which is mentioned on GCkey. My case was transferred to LVO on January 13, 2020. After that complete silence. No response, no AoR2 have received uptil now. I had used the webform and enquired about the receipt of my case at LVO but the reply didn't answer my query.

The LVO replied

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Once your file is received by our office, an acknowledgement letter will be sent to you. Your application will then be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Kind regards

That's why i am worried and disappointed with the whole process
Because of this virus.do you know if the office is open?it will take time but it will come inshallah

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Biometric and medical were done on November 27, 2019 and December 05, 2019 respectively. I have also passed the Medical on December 11, 2019 which is mentioned on GCkey. My case was transferred to LVO on January 13, 2020. After that complete silence. No response, no AoR2 have received uptil now. I had used the webform and enquired about the receipt of my case at LVO but the reply didn't answer my query.

The LVO replied

Dear Sir/Madam,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Once your file is received by our office, an acknowledgement letter will be sent to you. Your application will then be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Kind regards

That's why i am worried and disappointed with the whole process
What about your online tool..what does it say

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
What about your online tool..what does it say
The ECAS of both sides (PA and Sponsor) are the same. There are following 3 Lines
1. We have received the Permanent Residence Application on August 09 2019
2. We have sent the medical instructions on November 19 2019.
3. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
The ECAS of both sides (PA and Sponsor) are the same. There are following 3 Lines
1. We have received the Permanent Residence Application on August 09 2019
2. We have sent the medical instructions on November 19 2019.
3. Medical results have been received.
Wow that’s good.u will get ppr soon

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Inshallah it will.look my spouse didn’t even get medicals yet and I have been waiting since dec3 ....till now.u will get it.this virus that’s why
I wish he will get the medical instructions soon. In Sha Allah. And also thank you very much for your positive thoughts. Thanks again

Reactions: Nina12