File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
Seems to be some movement in the July applications. Hopefully that’s good news for those of us in August soon

Reactions: HRU

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I am August Applicant, Today I used the webform and enquired regarding the receipt of the file which was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney. After passing 64 days, AoR2 hasn't been received. In response of the enquiry, LVO replied which is reproduced below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Once your file is received by our office, an acknowledgement letter will be sen to you. Your application will then be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind regards,

I am confused either they didn't open my application yet or they didn't receive it. Can anyone tell me what does it mean?

Charlesxfixo

Feb 17, 2020
I am August Applicant, Today I used the webform and enquired regarding the receipt of the file which was moved to LVO on January 13, 2020 as apprised by CPC Sydney. After passing 64 days, AoR2 hasn't been received. In response of the enquiry, LVO replied which is reproduced below:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Once your file is received by our office, an acknowledgement letter will be sen to you. Your application will then be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind regards,

I am confused either they didn't open my application yet or they didn't receive it. Can anyone tell me what does it mean?
At this point you have to be calm, same thing happened to me, you will receive yours soon, cheers

marlito11

Aug 7, 2019
Hey guys, just received a message our application has been 100% completed and approved, it shows her passport has been stamped also provides a document number. My question is how can i track the passport to see if it has been returned or did i have to purchased a return label for them to send back? I'm a little confused from the info that i've read on this forum. The passport was sent to the Bogota,Colombia offices.

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hey guys, just received a message our application has been 100% completed and approved, it shows her passport has been stamped also provides a document number. My question is how can i track the passport to see if it has been returned or did i have to purchased a return label for them to send back? I'm a little confused from the info that i've read on this forum. The passport was sent to the Bogota,Colombia offices.
Your timeline please

Ana Cruz

Feb 17, 2020
What is your time line? My app is also in Bogotá, Colombia; I am July 2019 applicant and I’m waiting for PPR

radtechpankaj

Apr 15, 2019
Hi there, My wife received COPR and passport on March 16 through VFS.. I have submitted the original birth certificate at the time of applying. Her file moved to NDVO and they have not returned anything . I heard they return all the original document and marriage photos to the sponsor address? any idea guyz because we need the oroginal birth certificate. What to do?

Reactions: Mariaont5119

ntlady_leo

Mar 18, 2019
MY husband got his ppr request and he dropped off his passport March 12 and now no word or no one answering the call to VFS Rabat, What can we doooo

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Hi there, My wife received COPR and passport on March 16 through VFS.. I have submitted the original birth certificate at the time of applying. Her file moved to NDVO and they have not returned anything . I heard they return all the original document and marriage photos to the sponsor address? any idea guyz because we need the oroginal birth certificate. What to do?
I don't think they return original birth certificates submitted with your application. For us they asked for a copy, and if yours needed translated then you would have submitted a certified copy and translation right? Anyway, I think the usual procedure is that they keep documents they receive with the application (such as the police clearance certificate).