+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Really very embarassing, I am also waiting for the same. In fact I check my ECAS and GCKey Account daily 3 to 4 times. By using this forum, I found that LVO is the slowest VO among all and the fastest one is Mississauga.
Very true, I was so dissapointed when my case got transferred to this dumb London visa office. I don’t know why they are so slow. Just playing with peoples emotions. :( I highly doubt it has to take so long to get a simple case completed or get an update, especially if other visa offices can do it fast and efficiently. I really hope the best for you and all of us, let’s hope we get an update soon and we get reunited with our loved ones :(

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
My transfer happened on Nov 12 I believe. Have not received AOR2 yet. That's over 3 months.
This is just horrendous. I hope the best for you and I pray you get your AOR2 soon and are reunited with your loved one. Best of luck. This is just so sad. LVO makes me so angry with their nonsense processing times.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Very true, I was so dissapointed when my case got transferred to this dumb London visa office. I don’t know why they are so slow. Just playing with peoples emotions. :( I highly doubt it has to take so long to get a simple case completed or get an update, especially if other visa offices can do it fast and efficiently. I really hope the best for you and all of us, let’s hope we get an update soon and we get reunited with our loved ones :(
Appreciated. Now almost 40 days after file moved to LVO, still now signs of AoR2

Reactions: HRU

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Appreciated. Now almost 40 days after file moved to LVO, still now signs of AoR2
Same here, my case was transferred on January 8, and no reply since then. I had notes ordered and a webform done. No use. I guess it is just a waiting game now.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Mine is in Manila - thanks for your kind words. Can you tell me where to find the webform so I can contact to inquire about the application status? Please show a screenshot if possible. And...people talk about "ghost updates"....what are those and where exactly would I find them?
Follow this link for webform : https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

When you link your application to cic login (which is GCkey) , you will receive email from cic that there is update in application and it will ask you to login to account for more details. when you login there will not be any change in application status. These are ghost updates and its a good sign

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Same here, my case was transferred on January 8, and no reply since then. I had notes ordered and a webform done. No use. I guess it is just a waiting game now.
At least we know there's a batch of us going through the same thing. I always find that assuring, since we know they haven't singled us out. They're just taking their sweet time.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
At least we know there's a batch of us going through the same thing. I always find that assuring, since we know they haven't singled us out. They're just taking their sweet time.
sweet time???? now they are playing with our emotions. I have seen some of the August-2019 applicant who's file moved to Missi are at final stage (DM). but LVO's process is the slowest among the all.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hi! I didn’t receive any additional documents from them but I am expecting it since my police clearance here in UAE and in the Philippines reached the expiration during the process. Here is my timeline:
July 29, 2019Application Sent
August 1, 2019Application Received
October 9, 2019ECAS in process
October 10, 2019Gckey linked; AOR 1
October 15, 2019Biometrics Request
October 16, 2019Biometrics Done
October 16, 2019Sponsor’s Approval
October 18, 2019Medical Request
October 20, 2019Medical Done
October 23, 2019Transferred to visa office (CPC-Mississauga)
October 24, 2019Medical Passed
November 15, 2019Ghost update
January 17, 2019Ghost update 2
February 10, 2020AOR 2
February 11, 2020Ghost update 3
February 11, 2020Decision made
See the lucky ma'am, DM in just 6 months and we the LVO's respondees, just looking for the AoR2...

SJD9169

Feb 17, 2020
My transfer happened on Nov 12 I believe. Have not received AOR2 yet. That's over 3 months.
Update, I may have made a mistake in posting here that I didn't receive AOR2 yet; I did receive AOR2 on Nov 12 (if indeed the definition of AOR2 is a letter stating the file has been transferred to MVO).