+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Problem is I have no Identification Type: past 6 months I just been told it is processing with no movement. Not even an email or mail acknowledging they got the paperwork I had to go through my MPP to get them to say yes they got it. At the halfway point with no contact which is what has me worried.
you must change receipt # (5406) - form for payment. Ask your lawyer that number if he paid for thee

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
I have not received AOR2 yet.. and it’s been like almost 40 days since the transfer. I don’t know what London Visa office is doing :(
Really very embarassing, I am also waiting for the same. In fact I check my ECAS and GCKey Account daily 3 to 4 times. By using this forum, I found that LVO is the slowest VO among all and the fastest one is Mississauga.

Reactions: HRU

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I have not received AOR2 yet.. and it’s been like almost 40 days since the transfer. I don’t know what London Visa office is doing :(
Really very embarassing, I am also waiting for the same. In fact I check my ECAS and GCKey Account daily 3 to 4 times. By using this forum, I found that LVO is the slowest VO among all and the fastest one is Mississauga.
40 days...hm iwaited 2 monthes (Warsaw) and i am lucky coz many people still wait 2 monthes+...and LVO sometime don`t send AOR2

jlau2001

Nov 26, 2019
hi all, my wife received document request from Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong, and we submitted required document early Dec, 2019. an I consider this is AOR2 ? we have not received any feedback from Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong, not sure it is because for Wuhan Virus or is it normal procedure for AOR2 to take several months.

So shall we send follow up email to HKONG.IM-EMAIL-COURRIEL@international.gc.ca ? is it normal to take that long from AOR2 to Decision made, we stated in application that we will move back to Canada in August, 2020.

Thanks.

ntlady_leo

Mar 18, 2019
OMGGG Exactly 6 months my husband got an interview i am so excited, what can we expect and the steps after wowowoww so happy right now

SJD9169

Feb 17, 2020
I have just checked the ECAS, no line added, just shows "Medical Results have been received". So I am thinking to ask them by using the tool "webform" that's a good idea. Thank you
Still trying to find the eform - where its it on ECAS? Also, where do you find ghost updates? Please show screenshots!!!!

Last edited: