+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Hi All..Sorry for Late Message....Process Completed (PA - in UAE holding Indian Passport and 6 year old daughter)

Timeline:

Application Submitted: 20th August 2019
Application Received: 23rd August 2019
AOR1: Did not receive any email
Medical Request: October 24th 2019
Biometrics Request: October 24th 2019
Sponsorship Approval: October 24th 2019
AOR2: Not received
PPR: 18th Nov 2019
Passports Submitted: 3rd Dec 2019
COPR and Entry Visa Stamped and Received: 12th Dec 2019
Which visa office did it get transferred to?

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi guys, can someone help me please:

I just received my GCMS notes because it’s been almost two months since medicals and biometrics and I haven’t received any notification about my case being transferred.

in the GCMS notes, I’ve noticed many places that mention “London Office”, does anyone know a specific place where I could understand that my case has been transferred? Thank you!

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi guys, can someone help me please:

I just received my GCMS notes because it’s been almost two months since medicals and biometrics and I haven’t received any notification about my case being transferred.

in the GCMS notes, I’ve noticed many places that mention “London Office”, does anyone know a specific place where I could understand that my case has been transferred? Thank you!
If ur file isn’t transfer to any visa office Yet then u have to wait until they transfer it
London visa office is added as secondary visa office
That’s what one agent told me

josief

Aug 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
If ur file isn’t transfer to any visa office Yet then u have to wait until they transfer it
London visa office is added as secondary visa office
That’s what one agent told me
What's a secondary visa office? I've never heard of that before.

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Congratulations! Do you mind to share your timeline with us?
Aug. 19 Application received
Sept 25 AOR
Sept 26 Bio request
Sept 27 Medical request and Sponsor approval
Oct 1- bio done
Oct 4- Transfer to Cpc Mississauga
Oct 9- medical done
Oct 15 Medical passed
Oct 30 additional docs (Proof of rel. and communication)
Nov. 11 - additional docs submitted
Nov. 13- addtl docs received/reviewed
Nov. 14 PPR :)
Nov. 20 Visa and Copr on hand
Dec. 5 - landed

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Aug. 19 Application received
Sept 25 AOR
Sept 26 Bio request
Sept 27 Medical request and Sponsor approval
Oct 1- bio done
Oct 4- Transfer to Cpc Mississauga
Oct 9- medical done
Oct 15 Medical passed
Oct 30 additional docs (Proof of rel. and communication)
Nov. 11 - additional docs submitted
Nov. 13- addtl docs received/reviewed
Nov. 14 PPR :)
Nov. 20 Visa and Copr on hand
Dec. 5 - landed
wow so fast. congrats! Where is PA from?

Reactions: filcamn1990

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
I'm frustrated. :mad:

My wife and I applied in early Aug, the 13th to be exact. IRCC returned our spousal application on October 29th for missing documents. I did not miss any docs. We followed up with them through MP and found out it was a mistake on their end. We were instructed to resubmit the application.

We submitted again the next day , October 30th. We included a letter asking for them to continue processing us as an Aug application rather than a October applicant because this would cause delays in reuniting. I've been on the MP all week to followup with them on that letter and today her office informed me, they will not compensate but only said our application is in process. The MP is also not pushing it so nothing will be done.

Now i'm watching everyone else receive COPR this month and my wife and I only at AOR1

How is this right? Injustice.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Reading up on all your statuses makes me depressed lol. They got mine first week of August and since then I have not heard from them at all. I can't even check on status as nothing has been received about it. Is it normal to go so long without a word?

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Reading up on all your statuses makes me depressed lol. They got mine first week of August and since then I have not heard from them at all. I can't even check on status as nothing has been received about it. Is it normal to go so long without a word?
Sorry dear to make you depressed I am in same boat too :(

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
You really need to call them and make sure they have your application. Hard to believe you wouldn't have got AOR or the application returned to you by now. At the very least if you can't call then submit a web form asking what's happening. I imagine you have been checking your spam and trash folders in your email in case it ended up there?

We were originally Aug 06 applicant, after emailing back and forth for 10 days at the end of October they still couldn't find our app. We withdrew the app and re-submitted since then.