+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Mabroor

Jan 16, 2017
Hey we got the same request yesterday from CPC-M. Looks like a standard request from CPC-M even after we submitted 20 pics with initial application. I have seen other applicants posting they got the same request. I am planning to send 30 r 35 pics ( from all occasion and other time) this time since there is no limit mentioned in request letter. I even got the request to submit my communication history as well. I will send 8 pages of chat and 3 pages of call logs with translation.

Thanks a

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I received an email from CPC Mississauga (would this be the transferred to VO email?) asking for more marriage photos but i am not sure what more I am supposed to send. I sent them photos that seemed to cover everything they asked (photos during the wedding ceremony and casuals after and during our honeymoon. I am just confused what isn't covered. Should I send my old photos and additional ones? Also has anyone sent these additional requests via the email id provided or my normal mail?

Marriage photos: If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of India,
please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and
friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the
Nikkah contract) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the Rukhsati and the wedding
reception/Walima). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the
sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be
received at this office by: 2019/12/13

Thanks for any help
Hi They probably lost the pictures you sent. or they want one. I suggest sending more and adding the one that you already sent.

I had the same request for proof of comm. i just sent a new batch of translated documents.

I sent 34 pages. You dont have a limit this time so u can send as many as u want.

hope this helps!

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I received an email from CPC Mississauga (would this be the transferred to VO email?) asking for more marriage photos but i am not sure what more I am supposed to send. I sent them photos that seemed to cover everything they asked (photos during the wedding ceremony and casuals after and during our honeymoon. I am just confused what isn't covered. Should I send my old photos and additional ones? Also has anyone sent these additional requests via the email id provided or my normal mail?

Marriage photos: If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of India,
please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and
friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the
Nikkah contract) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the Rukhsati and the wedding
reception/Walima). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the
sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be
received at this office by: 2019/12/13

Thanks for any help
And you can send them on gckey 4mb. or the email they provided on the letter. I would do both. i used my email to send the additional docs. (Im the sponsor) its now under review

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
Should I receive email from CIC that my medical exam has been passed? I’m bothered ‘coz its been 2 weeks since they received my medical according to my online status. Can anyone answer me?
Hi. I don't think you'll receive an email for passing your medicals because in your online account (if you've linked your application), it doesn't send you a new message if you passed. Just that details change to something like:
* (whatever date here) You passed the medical exam.
Speaking of which, are you or your representative (if you've appointed one) able to check your GC key / my IRCC account? Any new messages or requests appear there. My ECAS too says "medicals have been received" but it's through the GC key that I found that I passed the medicals.

Reactions: Abnkkbsnplako

Pruthvi

Sep 17, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am a sponsor currently holds PR i want to apply Dependent visa to wife i recently got married 6 months back and currently i have an issue for filing the Dependent visa, i lost my full time job last month the company layoff me due to there financial issue i currently applied Employment insurance(EI) and it got approved, currently i am looking for new job but till now i didn't get any can i apply my spouse dependent visa or what to do any cases with my situation?

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
Take it with a pinch of salt but ... I read on someone's post on this forum (can't find exact post id to put) that they were given 60 days to upload additional documents and even though they did it almost immediately it still took exactly 60 days before they were taken into consideration. Poster was obviously very upset.

My own experience: we were requested to resend police certificate that we did 2 weeks ago and no tractions since then. We are at the stage where we are waiting for transfer to VO.
Thanks for posting this. Even though I am hoping for the best, I am prepared now that this can happen. So here goes for another grain of salt update/post for those waiting on transfer to VO:

I got request for additional documents from IRCC (found in my GCKEY account) today. My husband did military service in USA and the letter went something like this:
Dear PRIMARY APPLICANT:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
* UCI# - PRIMARY APPLICANT:
* Military Records: Please provide a copy of your Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/13
---- a bunch of more stuff about how this is a final reminder to get medical requests done and "NO FURTHER REQUESTS WILL BE SENT." ----

Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to:

CPC Mississauga - FCPAPR
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4
--------
We submitted our application to Sydney, NS. Neither my husband nor I have received any updates or emails indicating that our file got transferred to CPCM. Heck we don't even know if it will be NY or CPCM. Yet the letter was signed: "Sincerely, Officer VA, CPC Mississauga - FCPAPR"

Here's the speculation part. Maybe:
1) They got the file but did not start processing it or send "AOR2" (does CPCM even send AOR2?) or whatever because they are missing the military discharge certificate, or
2) A script or bot sends files to applicants that their file got transferred which hasn't been run for us (seriously - am I just shooting in the dark now?), or
3) the file wasn't transferred at all, and the response was just sent because a CPCM visa officer happened to be looking at an electronic form of our application.

Like I said - take it with a grain of salt. Maybe your file got transferred as well and they just didn't tell you. Who knows. Keep checking your gckey account regularly and stay positive. And warm...if you are in Canada or anywhere else where winter is hitting especially hard.

Cheers.

Reactions: HRU

Abnkkbsnplako

Oct 1, 2019
Hi. I don't think you'll receive an email for passing your medicals because in your online account (if you've linked your application), it doesn't send you a new message if you passed. Just that details change to something like:
* (whatever date here) You passed the medical exam.
Speaking of which, are you or your representative (if you've appointed one) able to check your GC key / my IRCC account? Any new messages or requests appear there. My ECAS too says "medicals have been received" but it's through the GC key that I found that I passed the medicals.
But i can’t like my account to gckey.. it always say that ‘no results found’...

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Hi everyone,

I am a sponsor currently holds PR i want to apply Dependent visa to wife i recently got married 6 months back and currently i have an issue for filing the Dependent visa, i lost my full time job last month the company layoff me due to there financial issue i currently applied Employment insurance(EI) and it got approved, currently i am looking for new job but till now i didn't get any can i apply my spouse dependent visa or what to do any cases with my situation?
Hey there, I'm not sore what dependent visa is but wanna share with you my sister's experience... She is PR and when she got married, applied for a visitor visa for her husband, the visa got rejected because they said he might not go back to our country, so she decided to sponsor him. by the time she wanted to send her application, got laid off because the company closed and when she sent her application, she was on EI. It took them 7 months till her husband received her PR and landed in Canada last year. I hope it helps you and you join together very soon... :)

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
But i can’t like my account to gckey.. it always say that ‘no results found’...
I had the same problem for over a month after even receiving AOR1. The applicant should send them an email, including screenshots of the questions and your answers. Abount a week after your email they will fix the problem an you can link your application.