+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
does anybody know how long before they review additional document? addtl doc requested by CPCM

I think takes about 10 days to receive some communication that they are reviewing the addtl docs submitted.. then after that depends on the officer if they are satisfied...

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I think takes about 10 days to receive some communication that they are reviewing the addtl docs submitted.. then after that depends on the officer if they are satisfied...
Thanks! I just submitted it 2 days ago! i guess the waiting game never stops! haha

MSVM

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
does anybody know how long before they review additional document? addtl doc requested by CPCM
Take it with a pinch of salt but ... I read on someone's post on this forum (can't find exact post id to put) that they were given 60 days to upload additional documents and even though they did it almost immediately it still took exactly 60 days before they were taken into consideration. Poster was obviously very upset.

My own experience: we were requested to resend police certificate that we did 2 weeks ago and no tractions since then. We are at the stage where we are waiting for transfer to VO.

Reactions: HRU

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Take it with a pinch of salt but ... I read on someone's post on this forum (can't find exact post id to put) that they were given 60 days to upload additional documents and even though they did it almost immediately it still took exactly 60 days before they were taken into consideration. Poster was obviously very upset.

My own experience: we were requested to resend police certificate that we did 2 weeks ago and no tractions since then. We are at the stage where we are waiting for transfer to VO.
Thanks! Ours got transferred to cpcm from cpcs

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
When did it get transferred? Mines has been three weeks since medical and biometrics and no update yet
Heres our timeline
Aug 19- AR
Sept 25- AOR
Sept 26- Bio request
Sept 27- Sponsor approval & Medical Request
Oct 1- Bio done
Oct 4- Transfer to CPCM
Oct 9- Medical done
Oct 15- Medical passed
Oct 30- addtl doc
Nov. 11- Addtl doc sent

puneet5

Jul 9, 2017
I would also like to know how much time it takes once file gets transferred to new Delhi vo
Hey!
My husband (sponsor) submitted my spousal sponsorship application on Aug 4th and it was delivered on Aug 8th.
Received the acknowledgement on October 11th and then within a week received the request for medical and biometrics.
My medical was cleared and biometrics are scheduled for end of this month.
I have also received a letter today stating that the application is sent to the visa office in New Delhi (India) for further processing.
Could you please help me with:
1. What stage of the application am I at?
2. How long do you think the process will take from here?
Thanks for your help!
I

Abnkkbsnplako

Oct 1, 2019
Should I receive email from CIC that my medical exam has been passed? I’m bothered ‘coz its been 2 weeks since they received my medical according to my online status. Can anyone answer me?

BharatFL

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Received MR today.

Outland application for Spouse
Province: Quebec
PA: India
AOR: waiting: Oct 16 2019
Biometric Req: Oct 24 2019
Biometics Completed: Oct 30 2019
SA passed: Oct 25 2019
File transfer to VO: Oct 30 2019 Mississauga, Canada
CSQ requested: Oct 30 2019
CSQ application received: Oct 31 2019
CSQ approved: waiting
Medical Request: Nov 13 2019

Reactions: jerry22880

ChaoticRandom

Sep 20, 2019
I received an email from CPC Mississauga (would this be the transferred to VO email?) asking for more marriage photos but i am not sure what more I am supposed to send. I sent them photos that seemed to cover everything they asked (photos during the wedding ceremony and casuals after and during our honeymoon. I am just confused what isn't covered. Should I send my old photos and additional ones? Also has anyone sent these additional requests via the email id provided or my normal mail?

Marriage photos: If you were married according to the rites, customs, and/or traditions of India,
please submit printed photos of the principal applicant and the sponsor with relatives and
friends. Photos submitted should include photos of the wedding ceremony (signing of the
Nikkah contract) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the Rukhsati and the wedding
reception/Walima). Photos should also include pictures taken of the principal applicant and the
sponsor together on other occasions, either before and/or after the wedding. This must be
received at this office by: 2019/12/13

Thanks for any help