+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
I'm a bit confused about bio metric...
Our application was not linked to online account until my spouse received the bio metric request email and medical request email, and later we linked the profile. Now this is shown on online account:
"We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
How come?! What should my spouse does now? Is it the same thing for your?

I guess it wont show because the letter went straight to your personal email. As for what I see on mine.. it says
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
the messages on the account has the request letter.

Yours will get updated once you have done the biometrics and medical.

Reactions: pardis.tabar

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
How long did it take for you to have your medical result completed? I'm almost at 2 weeks but I don't know why the doc office would delay something like this...i've called them 3 times this week already, each time a new piece of info is provided...I don't want to keep pestering them so i'm curious.

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
GC key updated to show:

Review of medical results
* November 4, 2019 You passed the medical exam. (Exam was actually taken on Oct 28th, but the doctor did say it will take 5-6 days for IRCC to receive results if it's good)

ECAS shows:

Permanent Residence
* We received PRINCIPAL APPLICANT's application for permanent residence on August 7, 2019.
* We sent PRINCIPAL APPLICANT a letter on October 20, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
* We sent PRINCIPAL APPLICANT medical instructions on October 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
* Medical results have been received. (I saw this on Tuesday, Nov 5th - one day after GC key update)

Now, the guideline table in ECAS says that when medical results are received, it usually means a decision is made at that point. However, we got no email saying our file got transferred to VO and even the link in ecas says "in progress".

While I am trying not to read too much into it, it does make me wonder if I missed something or if it's a good sign.

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
GC key updated to show:

Review of medical results
* November 4, 2019 You passed the medical exam. (Exam was actually taken on Oct 28th, but the doctor did say it will take 5-6 days for IRCC to receive results if it's good)

ECAS shows:

Permanent Residence
* We received PRINCIPAL APPLICANT's application for permanent residence on August 7, 2019.
* We sent PRINCIPAL APPLICANT a letter on October 20, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
* We sent PRINCIPAL APPLICANT medical instructions on October 22, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
* Medical results have been received. (I saw this on Tuesday, Nov 5th - one day after GC key update)

Now, the guideline table in ECAS says that when medical results are received, it usually means a decision is made at that point. However, we got no email saying our file got transferred to VO and even the link in ecas says "in progress".

While I am trying not to read too much into it, it does make me wonder if I missed something or if it's a good sign.
5-6 day to receive from the Doctor's office or for the IRCC Doc's to review?

Also, the transfer to VO email was sent to me (the sponsor) if that helps :)

Reactions: deepa_c

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
5-6 day to receive from the Doctor's office or for the IRCC Doc's to review?
"They (IRCC) should get the report in 5-6 days if everything looks good" Doctor said they sent it around Thursday, so I guess it took IRCC 2 days to review? Because GCKEY says passed.

And I did not get any email yet :( but thank you. I will keep checking.

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
"They (IRCC) should get the report in 5-6 days if everything looks good" Doctor said they sent it around Thursday, so I guess it took IRCC 2 days to review? Because GCKEY says passed.

Ah, great, thanks for the clarification. I've already contacted them 3 times this week!!! as each time they tell me something different. I guess i'll try calling the doc tomorrow as the lady said by Wednesday they will send everything.

and stay positive, we are already quite ahead of other applicants, so, i'm sure the are just playing catch-up :)

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019

I am in the exact same situation and I’m getting worried .. already completed and passed biometrics and medical two weeks ago but no VO update or email yet :( tell me when you get yours please! Let’s hope we get it soon.

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
I am in the exact same situation and I’m getting worried .. already completed and passed biometrics and medical two weeks ago but no VO update or email yet :( tell me when you get yours please! Let’s hope we get it soon.
Of course. Will keep you guys updated. Good luck to you!

Reactions: HRU

Winsational

Nov 8, 2019
Hello everyone!
Yesterday I received my PPR, which is a good thing? (They received my app. Aug 6). I and my Canadian spouse live in Bermuda at the moment. All the addresses we've used for the application are for Bermuda. As a bermudian I only need to send photos and passport photocopies.

I guess my question is will they send everything back to me here in bermuda? Or do I need to provide a Canada address? In the letter it says it doesn't send passports outside of North America, but I'm also not sending my passport.

We've gotten this far, I just don't want to mess up! Anyone else applied outside of Canada/us in this situation?Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hello everyone!
Yesterday I received my PPR, which is a good thing? (They received my app. Aug 6). I and my Canadian spouse live in Bermuda at the moment. All the addresses we've used for the application are for Bermuda. As a bermudian I only need to send photos and passport photocopies.

I guess my question is will they send everything back to me here in bermuda? Or do I need to provide a Canada address? In the letter it says it doesn't send passports outside of North America, but I'm also not sending my passport.

We've gotten this far, I just don't want to mess up! Anyone else applied outside of Canada/us in this situation?Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance!
Hey, congratulations! I believe you can provide your current mailing address as you have to include the return envelope. I could be mistaken though. Try posting your question in the June and July threads as there are many more people who are in the same boat as you.

Reactions: Winsational

Winsational

Nov 8, 2019
Hey, congratulations! I believe you can provide your current mailing address as you have to include the return envelope. I could be mistaken though. Try posting your question in the June and July threads as there are many more people who are in the same boat as you.
thanks so much! I can definitely do that!

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hi guys

May I know which visa office Pakistan’s principal applicants file transferring.

Thanks

Last edited:

Tiju Samuel

May 7, 2018
Hi Guys...

Any idea how many days is the average we should be expecting after the file is moved to Mississuaga Office?

Thanks

Reactions: HRU