+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
hello! i submitted all of them already but my guess is for proof of relationship asking it to

we only submitted 10 pages of translated docs 2 SC per page, no call logs. no phone bills etc.

and for the first one i think its bec I missed to answer the part where it says " is there anything else you wish to share abt ur relationship.... bla bla bla.,.
unfortunately i left that blank. :(
Oh no! then I guess I have to compile mine. I think they will ask me to provide that Proof of Relationship thing... I also left that blank!

I submitted, 8 pages of 2 SC that includes FB Messenger conversation in different month/year & call logs, then I added an email convo, and 1 card I gave to my husband...

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
Oh no! then I guess I have to compile mine. I think they will ask me to provide that Proof of Relationship thing... I also left that blank!

I submitted, 8 pages of 2 SC that includes FB Messenger conversation in different month/year & call logs, then I added an email convo, and 1 card I gave to my husband...

good idea! i will add one card too. i gave him one this yr! haha

What i did with proof of relationship since the letter says, detailed description. i wrote a lengthy letter with dates and how our relationship developed, and added pics as well with descriptions and remittance for the wedding and some receipts as financial support .

I really hope this is enough :(

mrstrunks

Star Member
Aug 28, 2019
good idea! i will add one card too. i gave him one this yr! haha

What i did with proof of relationship since the letter says, detailed description. i wrote a lengthy letter with dates and how our relationship developed, and added pics as well with descriptions and remittance for the wedding and some receipts as financial support .

I really hope this is enough :(
It should be enough.

All the invoices for our wedding I have already included and some receipts for financial support...so not sure what else I can provide. I even included a copy of our wedding invitation because I had a wedding website printed in the invitation that has all information about our love story...

I will definitely start writing an essay lol with pictures.

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
It should be enough.

All the invoices for our wedding I have already included and some receipts for financial support...so not sure what else I can provide. I even included a copy of our wedding invitation because I had a wedding website printed in the invitation that has all information about our love story...

I will definitely start writing an essay lol with pictures.
i included wedding invitation too! ughhh its really annoying but cant do anything but comply :( I have 18 pages long document for the proof of relationship haha

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Looking through the guide, it mentions that if AOR2 is not emailed, it will show up on EACS as line 2...are any of these the AOR2? This is on the sponsor side.

1. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 9, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on October 8, 2019.
Yeah they always emailed me si far through. E case shows what you mentioned
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 9, 2019.We started processing your application on October 8, 2019. .

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
AOR2 is when your file is transferred to the visa office....they are just processing your SA (sponsor approval )

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Hi everyone!
We got an email from IRCC asking for Proof of relationship and Proof of communication.

Here is the letter

Proof of Relationship: Please provide a detailed description, including dates, regarding the development of your relationship (.i.e when you began dating, when you began residing together, what the circumstances were, when you began to share finances, when you openly advertised your relationship as a couple). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29 

Communication, proof: Please include proof of communication between you and your sponsor spanning the course of your relationship (such as letters, E-mails, phone bills, text messages). Please note that submissions in languages other than English or French, which are not accompanied by English or French translations, will not be accepted. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/29

Here is what I will provide.
1) DETAILED LETTER OF OUR LOVE STORY AND PICTURES WITH DESCRIPTION AND REMITTANCES FROM OUR WEDDING AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT

2.) OLD TRANSLATED DOC FROM OUR APPLICATION
NEW TRANSLATED DOCUMENT (56 PAGES)
CALL LOGS FROM FACEBOOK (65 PAGES)
PHONE BILL

DO YOU THINK ITS ENOUGH?
the only reason we are sending this many is bec they said "SPANNING" the course of our relationship.
Hey there,
I thing what you're sending is enough (more than enough lol)
A quick question, did they ask for these complementary documents before sending to VO or after?

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada

jellofissi

Oct 14, 2019
Hi All, I also got an email saying that my sponsor application is being transferred to Mississauga Visa Centre. But I am a citizen living in HK now and sponsoring my husband who is also living in HK now. We are outland sponsor ... is it normal that the application is transferred to Mississauga instead of HK local visa office?
Thanks all!

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi All, I also got an email saying that my sponsor application is being transferred to Mississauga Visa Centre. But I am a citizen living in HK now and sponsoring my husband who is also living in HK now. We are outland sponsor ... is it normal that the application is transferred to Mississauga instead of HK local visa office?
Thanks all!
As far as i know, nothing to worry. In fact Mississauga office process applications fast than local VO offices. Default is mississauga office, only if more applications to process they will send to local visa office.

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
I'm a bit confused about bio metric...
Our application was not linked to online account until my spouse received the bio metric request email and medical request email, and later we linked the profile. Now this is shown on online account:
"We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
How come?! What should my spouse does now? Is it the same thing for your?

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
I'm a bit confused about bio metric...
Our application was not linked to online account until my spouse received the bio metric request email and medical request email, and later we linked the profile. Now this is shown on online account:
"We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes."
How come?! What should my spouse does now? Is it the same thing for your?
Probably your account is not updated.Do biometrics and medical.

Reactions: pardis.tabar