+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
So if you have a representative how he will access information on ECAS...putting his last name instead the sponsor details ?

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
I was referring to linking the GCkey. As far as accessing ECAS goes, some people have reported using different combinations. I am the sponsor, and using my information worked with the payment receipt #.

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
I was referring to linking the GCkey. As far as accessing ECAS goes, some people have reported using different combinations. I am the sponsor, and using my information worked with the payment receipt #.
Nothing is working for me,I have tried Application #,Receipt and Sponsor UCI. However I don`t have problem seeing PA`s ECAS with his credentials.Just can't see the Sponsor ECAS, although have the info from the AOR. Maybe should call IRCC on Monday to see what is wrong.

xMrsBee

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
22-08-2019
AOR Received.
21-09-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
Nothing is working for me,I have tried Application #,Receipt and Sponsor UCI. However I don`t have problem seeing PA`s ECAS with his credentials.Just can't see the Sponsor ECAS, although have the info from the AOR. Maybe should call IRCC on Monday to see what is wrong.
I usually put the application number, sponsors last name, sponsors birthday and sponsors country. Works for me & I can see sponsor and PA info on ECAS. Not sure if that helps at all. But yeah, definitely contact IRCC if it’s not working. Could be a minor issue.

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
I am just worried that the Sponsor is rejected and thats why I am unable to see the info on ECAS. Definately will call on Monday.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

App received : Aug 8

I got medical request on Oct18. but didnt received biometric yet ? is this normal.

I dont know how many read my post(Oct 18) there are lot of confusions. Anyways is anyone on the same boat only medicals requested (no biometrics request)?

Omk9

Sep 27, 2019
Hi,

App received : Aug 8

I got medical request on Oct18. but didnt received biometric yet ? is this normal.

I dont know how many read my post(Oct 18) there are lot of confusions. Anyways is anyone on the same boat only medicals requested (no biometrics request)?
Have you checked your spam email and online gc key account

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
According to this post
Biometrics and Medical request letters are then sent to your GCKEY account, where you can log in and download them. They can come in any order and in some instances can come after your application has been transferred
So it is possible that your biometrics request will be available at a later time.

One thing I've learned from the forum posts is that even though CIC's website says applications are handled in the order they are received (and on case by case basis), how quickly people around your applications' time receive certain requests is only a general guideline and consistency of processing times is not guaranteed.

Good luck to you.

pardis.tabar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Toronto, Canada
Guys I have a question... I cannot link my app to GCKey but I can check on ECAS. I was wondering ECAS shows everything? For example, if i receive biometric request at any time, does ECAS show the request? Thanks!

PKainth

Nov 15, 2017
Hi Guys,

Seems concerning to me. Everyone got there AOR and further details, however, my application received on 11 August and I heard nothing so far. No confirmation and AOR neither.

I tried using receipt # and all my details in the web form, but its keep on asking for application # or UCI. Are there any contact details I can reach out to seek information on my application.

I am primary applicant and my wife is a sponsor-er and we hired an agent in Mississauga.

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Sadaf19

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

Seems concerning to me. Everyone got there AOR and further details, however, my application received on 11 August and I heard nothing so far. No confirmation and AOR neither.

I tried using receipt # and all my details in the web form, but its keep on asking for application # or UCI. Are there any contact details I can reach out to seek information on my application.

I am primary applicant and my wife is a sponsor-er and we hired an agent in Mississauga.

Thanks for your help!
Hello I am in same boat too my application received August 12,2019 and heard nothing plus I hired a lawyer too so, can’t link my application hopefully this we both receive AOR