+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
It seems the processing of application moved to visa office have been stopped. Because the officers are handling a bunch of cases from first two weeks of August. I wish those applicants get their AOR soon.

After that... maybe after one week...it's our turn to call CIC or IRCC. What's going on with the moving process?
Being 1 of those people in the first 2 weeks of Aug app's we are all hoping we get out AOR's soon too, it has been a frustrating experience having been left behind while people after us have been getting their app's processed. Hopefully they will process ours ASAP and things can get back to the normal process that CIC itself says that they follow. Hope you get your quickly as well, that is after ours though. :) :)

Reactions: jerry22880

Ghina85

Jul 22, 2019
Is there a chance that they might return the application after AOR 1 is received? Or I should just get it out of my head and relax now that I have received it?

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Good Morning Everyone! :)

I think we should also keep in mind that not everyone updates the tracker as soon as they receive any communication OR they may have totally forgotten that they even put their app on the tracker.

chevykim

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone!!

We just got the AOR today!! OMG such a relief! Hope you guys get it very soon!! :):):):)

Canadian citizen sponsoring Vietnamese wife
- App received: Aug 2nd, 2019
- AOR: Oct 9th, 2019

Reactions: inshaAllah1day

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
EACS is showing application "In Process" and I was also able to link to my GCKey account, but still no AOR1, is this normal? Also, the GCKey is under my name and has my email, but is showing all the steps...should this perhaps be linked to my husbands email? We didn't fill out the use of a rep form.

SpoualPRIND

Sep 30, 2019
EACS is showing application "In Process" and I was also able to link to my GCKey account, but still no AOR1, is this normal? Also, the GCKey is under my name and has my email, but is showing all the steps...should this perhaps be linked to my husbands email? We didn't fill out the use of a rep form.
how were you able to link without UCI or AOR ?

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone...quick question. I'm part of the batch of early August applications and I was able to login to the ECAS web portal. It says that the application is in process as of Oct 8th. I still have not received the AOR though.

Does this mean that all my application materials are complete? Is it common for it to be listed as In Process in the ECAS before getting the AOR? Does this mean we should get the AOR soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kz_hasn

Nilson 34

Feb 5, 2014
Hi everyone...quick question. I'm part of the batch of early August applications and I was able to login to the ECAS web portal. It says that the application is in progress as of Oct 8th. I still have not received the AOR though.

Does this mean that all my application materials are complete? Is it common for it to be listed as In Process in the ECAS before getting the AOR? Does this mean we should get the AOR soon?
When is your application received by CPC-Sydney.What data you used to log in in ECAS-PA or sponsor?

Vouthang26

Oct 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

I sponsor my Cambodian wife.
App received : 29 aug 2019
Bil request : 3 oct 2019
Bil submit : 9 oct 2019

I supposed the next step is SA. Hope everything will be okay.

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
Hi,

Last year, We submitted a TRV application and on that application, under government position we wrote down I work history since I work for the government (admin work). Last August, we applied for spousal application and we tick that section as "NO" as the question states "Have you ever held government position" coz we realize that he didn't really held a position, he just works for the government. So basically, our answer in the TRV application and spousal application are both different
Will this cause any problem? Will this be tagged as misrepresentation? Please help!