+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hey guys! I had a quick question about the biometrics process. So once you give your biometrics, does it gets sent automatically by the VAC office? There is nothing that you personally need to send to cic right?

virgo99

Oct 6, 2019
Hi,

Can I ask for help. I already sign Up in GCkey. but after that. The page says successfully signing up. nothing more.

then the CONTINUE button to go back in onlineservice. What do I do? :(

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
hi guys, I have a question regarding marriage pics. Should there be date and time on front side of pics, if yes is there a specific format for date and time and is there a specific fonts required? if there is no date and time is it ok if we write the date and time manually on back side of the pics?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
hi guys, I have a question regarding marriage pics. Should there be date and time on front side of pics, if yes is there a specific format for date and time and is there a specific fonts required? if there is no date and time is it ok if we write the date and time manually on back side of the pics?
You will write below details on the back side of the photographs:
- PA Name
- Sponsor Name
- Date photo was taken
- Who else is in the photograph
- Brief description

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
You will write below details on the back side of the photographs:
- PA Name
- Sponsor Name
- Date photo was taken
- Who else is in the photograph
- Brief description
Hi thanks a lot for your help, just want to be sure, so if there's no date and time on "Front" of the pics I can mention the details manually on the back side of the pics, right?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi thanks a lot for your help, just want to be sure, so if there's no date and time on "Front" of the pics I can mention the details manually on the back side of the pics, right?
Correct. and even if you have a date stamp on the front, you're still required to put those details on the back.
Here's the extract from Doc checklist:
Please write your name and date of birth on the back of each photo and provide a brief
description of the context on the back of each photograph

damin20

Oct 1, 2019
You are in the group of 3 weeks of applications that seem to have been misplaced by their office. July 24-Aug 14. I am also in that group, Aug 06, they are now processing some of them from late July. Nothing to worry about right now, keep watching the tracking page and you will see how the applications are being processed. Hopefully they will have all of our AOR'S in the next couple of weeks. Relax, things are moving along.
The word "Misplaced" has me worried, I know I am picking straws here but is this something you are speculating or has anyone informed you of this?