+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

tartan23

Apr 23, 2019
I’m sitting here so confused :(

Do you guys think if there is only the email of one spouse in the case, then there is a need for the IMM5476 Use of Representative form?
You can actually put the sponsor email address on IMM 1344 (Application to sponsor form) and the PA email address on IMM 0008 ( Generic App form) if you want all correspondence to be email to you.

Reactions: HRU

ntlady_leo

Mar 18, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have been reading all the comments so far .
I am the sponsor
Application send August,8,2019
Application received August 12,2019
I haven’t received anything, it’s been almost 2 months. I hired a lawyer so I am not able to check anything☹
I am so worried please friends guide me .
Thanks
I am from Northwest territories so maybe thats why its a bit faster i think and i used CanadaVisa to help us

Abnkkbsnplako

Oct 1, 2019
Is there Anyone els for August 12, waiting for AOR
Same here. My application was received on August 01, but we haven’t receive any email from them.. it’s so frustrating while other who’s application was received end of august and seeing them moving so fast..

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am the sponsor
I haven’t received anything, it’s been almost 2 months. I hired a lawyer so I am not able to check anything☹
Thanks
Same here. My application was received on August 01, but we haven’t receive any email from them.. it’s so frustrating while other who’s application was received end of august and seeing them moving so fast..
I don't know if you guys have noticed this but for what seemed to be a long time, the number of July applicants waiting on their AOR1 was also at 25 or something. Last week I called CIC with my payment receipt # and they confirmed that my information has been entered into the system and I should be expecting my AOR1 soon as they are working on "before Aug 14th" batch right now.

This is in alignment with the trend that the Outland Tracker is showing the "25 remaining July applicants" is now down to 17 as of tonight.

Follow the July 2019 outland forum and comments will show there that things are finally moving. I hope that is a silver lining for those who are stressed :) our time will come soon. Maybe not within the previously mentioned 50-60 day ball park but we'll get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadaf19

Sadaf19

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Yes this right I don’t know what should I do I called my representative on last Monday and she told me within 3 months we get answers ☹

JRob32

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Last week, we found out about an outstanding fine my husband had that he didn’t know about when he applied for PR. He paid the fine, and we submitted this info to IRCC via the webform right away.

When we went to update our Schedule A form to reflect this new info, we noticed a huge error. We had checked “no” when asked if he had ever been convicted of a crime, when we should have said “yes”. Despite giving the wrong answer, we had still provided full details of his prior arrest and corresponding charge in a letter of explanation attached to the Schedule A form in our original application.

We have alerted IRCC and submitted an updated Schedule A, as well as written an apology.

Does it sound like we will be facing a case of misrep for this honest mistake we have called attention to in advance of thr ircc identifying it?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
I am the sponsor
Thanks
You are in the group of 3 weeks of applications that seem to have been misplaced by their office. July 24-Aug 14. I am also in that group, Aug 06, they are now processing some of them from late July. Nothing to worry about right now, keep watching the tracking page and you will see how the applications are being processed. Hopefully they will have all of our AOR'S in the next couple of weeks. Relax, things are moving along.

virgo99

Oct 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

I just want to confirm if, is it required to connect your application online/GCkey? after receiving AOR.Or just stick with my personal email to wait for the CIC emails/updates. Thank you. Hope to get a feedback from you guys.

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
You can actually put the sponsor email address on IMM 1344 (Application to sponsor form) and the PA email address on IMM 0008 ( Generic App form) if you want all correspondence to be email to you.
Thank you for your reply! Yes I did do this, I put the same email on both those forms. But in your opinion, do you think I need to fill out a use of representative form because of this?

virgo99

Oct 6, 2019
Hi all,

I just got the biometric request. I think the delay was because I have used my own (sponsor) email address for all correspondence but I didn't have a use of representative form. I sent the use of representative form by the WEBFORM in CIC on Thursday and I got my biometric request on Friday. I hope this helpful.
Hi, just asking, have you connect your application online thru GCkey before sending a representative form?

virgo99

Oct 6, 2019
I’m sitting here so confused :(

Do you guys think if there is only the email of one spouse in the case, then there is a need for the IMM5476 Use of Representative form?
Hi, have you connect your application online thru GCkey, before sending representative form to CIC? thank you.