+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Snoopy75

May 3, 2018
We originally did all the paperwork early in the new year then ran into problems and had to delay submitting it. Redid it all late July with what we tho't was all the new forms. Don't know why we didn't see that one. IMO the change of it adding Parent as an option is if there a same sex couple, one of who would check parent as opposed to Mother or Father? If that is the only change I can't see a problem using the old one. Sent it first week of Aug, they received it Aug 6.
If you re-downloaded all the forms in late July, it sounds like you got the right ones, and they must have changed from the "new" back to the old one sometime after June. I downloaded mine in early June, so I think you've got the most recent ones. I agree, I think it's such a minor difference it shouldn't warrant sending back a whole package, especially when they seemed to have swapped the forms so quickly. Thanks so much for helping clear things up and good luck to you!

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Bagofnails

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Application was mailed from Australia on Thursday the 8th of August, Sponsor and PA living outland. Received at CPC Sydney today 15th of August.

So, now we wait?

mimilala

Jun 20, 2019
My application sent on 9 Aug and received on 14 Aug. Am in Canada now as a visitor.

Any PR status will possibly come up before 6 months period?

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
hello everyone! just submitted our application on AUG 15 via Canada post xpress delivery, expected delivery is on Aug. 20.

SPONSOR: CANADIAN CITIZEN
P.A: PHILIPPINES

Called IRCC today bec. I just realized that we didnt write my husbands name on IMM0008, and We wrote N/A instead of unemployed on the SCHEDULE A BACKGROUND form! ughhh! now the stress begins. Lol the agent said to wait and once i have the AOR i can submit a webform to submit a new form with explanation.
I already asked my husband to send me new forms with his signature in case our application gets returned haha!

anyone with the same issue???

xMrsBee

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
22-08-2019
AOR Received.
21-09-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
My husband and I are sending our application tomorrow. It’s so exciting but nerve wrecking at the same time lol. Quick question what did everyone put on the checklist beside medical since it says not to do one yet until they tell you to?

filcamn1990

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
My husband and I are sending our application tomorrow. It’s so exciting but nerve wrecking at the same time lol. Quick question what did everyone put on the checklist beside medical since it says not to do one yet until they tell you to?
Did not put anything on the medical. but NA ON things that dont apply to us

xMrsBee

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
22-08-2019
AOR Received.
21-09-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
Did not put anything on the medical. but NA ON things that dont apply to us
That’s what I’ve done as well. Thank you for the reply :)

Bagofnails

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I think we wrote "awaiting further instruction" on that part.

Reactions: xMrsBee

Bagofnails

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
i thought you receive an email that just acknowledges that they have your application...that also takes 4 weeks
You would think. But there is a process for it and the email you get saying that is the AOR, which as you now know, can take 4-7 weeks.

This process helped me understand everything a bit better, might help you as well!