File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
I never received the AOR2. Ecas informed me that they had already started processing my PR application. Don't worry:)
Getting it on ECAS is also considered an AOR2 from what I’ve seen on here anyway lol. That’s what I got today on ECAS as well.

xMrsBee

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
22-08-2019
AOR Received.
21-09-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
My file was transferred from Sydney to Mississauga VO. Should I consider that an AOR2? Never felt more stupid in my life! o_O
Lol, I know what you mean. It’s a lot to take in. I’ve spent hours on this forum learning the abbreviations and whatever else lol. AOR2 is when the visa office starts processing your file so no, you don’t have it yet but you should get it soon, if at all. Some people don’t. So no worries :)

Reactions: Marcus23 and HRU

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Share your full timeline please
Application Received - Aug 29, 2019
AOR - October 1, 2019
Biometrics Request - October 5, 2019
Medical Request - October 8, 2019
SA: October 9, 2019
Biometrics Completed - Oct 21, 2019
Medical Completed - Oct 22, 2019
Medical Passed - October 25, 2019

No updates on VO or anything since then :( Application suddenly seems to have slowed down lol. I ordered GCMS notes today.

Reactions: dayanaraquin18

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
AOR - October 1, 2019

No updates on VO or anything since then :( Application suddenly seems to have slowed down lol. I ordered GCMS notes today.
You shouldn't have ordered them so early. Your process is just beginning. It is normal for them to take time to notify you of the transfer. In my case, my wife was approved as a sponsor in May and in July I was notified that they had already started the process of my PR. You will receive news later this month or in December. Be patient. The notes are normally requested when you have not hear from them for more than 90 days. good luck :)

Reactions: Belarusian and HRU

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Thanks so mu
You shouldn't have ordered them so early. Your process is just beginning. It is normal for them to take time to notify you of the transfer. In my case, my wife was approved as a sponsor in May and in July I was notified that they had already started the process of my PR. You will receive news later this month or in December. Be patient. The notes are normally requested when you have not hear from them for more than 90 days. good luck :)
Thanks so much for your reply! :D Very helpful for me to hear. Oh!! I thought not hearing from them was abnormal, Hahaha oops, I hope I didn’t make a bad mistake. Me and the PA started to get anxious so we just ordered the notes to see what is going on hehe. Oops, I hope the notes don’t cause an issue!

Thank you so much for your help :) Best of luck to you!

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Thanks so mu

Thanks so much for your reply! :D Very helpful for me to hear. Oh!! I thought not hearing from them was abnormal, Hahaha oops, I hope I didn’t make a bad mistake. Me and the PA started to get anxious so we just ordered the notes to see what is going on hehe. Oops, I hope the notes don’t cause an issue!

Thank you so much for your help :) Best of luck to you!
Do not worry. It is nothing bad. I understand you perfectly. The silence of IRCC creates stress and anxiety haha. My application is from March and I had a long silence after receiving my pre arrival. It was silence from September to November and I can assure you that the silence is good because last week they asked me for my passport and 2 photographs for my COPR :) Be patient, this is a long trip full of many emotions but remember that you will soon be with your loved one :) thank you and good luck to you too

Reactions: mrs.ds and HRU

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Do not worry. It is nothing bad. I understand you perfectly. The silence of IRCC creates stress and anxiety haha. My application is from March and I had a long silence after receiving my pre arrival. It was silence from September to November and I can assure you that the silence is good because last week they asked me for my passport and 2 photographs for my COPR :) Be patient, this is a long trip full of many emotions but remember that you will soon be with your loved one :) thank you and good luck to you too
Aww I am so happy for you :) May you have a blessed life, that is great to hear! And very well explained you are correct :) Thank you so so much for your motivation, help, and reply. I really appreciate it :) This forum is so helpful. Btw, what is a pre-arrival?

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Aww I am so happy for you :) May you have a blessed life, that is great to hear! And very well explained you are correct :) Thank you so so much for your motivation, help, and reply. I really appreciate it :) This forum is so helpful. Btw, what is a pre-arrival?
Pre arrival services is a letter that your VO will send you at some point in your process. In most cases it means that the PA passed eligibility (genuine marriage) and can access these services before arriving in Canada. When the PA passes the interview this letter is sent days later or the same day and those who receive it before means that they will not have an interview because of their relationship (my case). Pre arrival meaning is not confirmed but it is a good sign in a sponsorship process :) I received mine two months after they started my PR process but before they asked me to send some documents (marriage certificate and background here in my country) :)

Reactions: jerry22880 and HRU

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Pre arrival services is a letter that your VO will send you at some point in your process. In most cases it means that the PA passed eligibility (genuine marriage) and can access these services before arriving in Canada. When the PA passes the interview this letter is sent days later or the same day and those who receive it before means that they will not have an interview because of their relationship (my case). Pre arrival meaning is not confirmed but it is a good sign in a sponsorship process :) I received mine two months after they started my PR process but before they asked me to send some documents (marriage certificate and background here in my country) :)
Oh awesome! I had no clue about this. Thanks so so very much :) best of luck to you !

darshankumar patel

Feb 1, 2019
Hi they received my file on 9 th august ! bio and medical and sa on 29 th october! haven't heard back after that any one have same time line!! please ! i am little worried because i did not get any mail for file vo tranfer !!

Reactions: HRU

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi they received my file on 9 th august ! bio and medical and sa on 29 th october! haven't heard back after that any one have same time line!! please ! i am little worried because i did not get any mail for file vo tranfer !!
I am in the EXACT same stressful situation, but there is nothing we can do but wait. Sometimes the VO doesn’t send an email apparently. My timeline is similar:
AOR - October 1, 2019

No updates on VO or any email since then.

stay strong, we will get the email soon :) best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: deepa_c

darshankumar patel

Feb 1, 2019
I am in the EXACT same stressful situation, but there is nothing we can do but wait. Sometimes the VO doesn’t send an email apparently. My timeline is similar:
AOR - October 1, 2019

No updates on VO or any email since then.

stay strong, we will get the email soon :) best of luck to you!