+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rosalin.wiebe

Mar 30, 2019
Hello everyone! Ive never posted here(only read) but I am in the same boat as you all. I feel that I have been very patient and understanding of the pandemic situation but after 10 months of no update and no response from the Embassy thats processing my visa(Embassy in Bogota, Colombia), AND after sending a change of phone number message and getting a response about that but no response from my questions about whether or not theyre even processing my visa again yet, I´m getting frustrated with the very little acknowledgment that Canada has given us about it. If there is someone else in the process and from Colombia please let me know. I truly wish the best for you all, as I can understand how frustrating it is to be planning your life as if your spouse will never arrive because for all I know it could take 3 more years or more. For me, its not the fact that it might take 3 more years but its the fact that I have zero idea how long it will take(or even just know if they started working on it again would be nice). Best of luck to you all!

Charlesxfixo

Feb 17, 2020
Hello everyone! Ive never posted here(only read) but I am in the same boat as you all. I feel that I have been very patient and understanding of the pandemic situation but after 10 months of no update and no response from the Embassy thats processing my visa(Embassy in Bogota, Colombia), AND after sending a change of phone number message and getting a response about that but no response from my questions about whether or not theyre even processing my visa again yet, I´m getting frustrated with the very little acknowledgment that Canada has given us about it. If there is someone else in the process and from Colombia please let me know. I truly wish the best for you all, as I can understand how frustrating it is to be planning your life as if your spouse will never arrive because for all I know it could take 3 more years or more. For me, its not the fact that it might take 3 more years but its the fact that I have zero idea how long it will take(or even just know if they started working on it again would be nice). Best of luck to you all!
10 months of no update and response is too much, i think you should find a way to reach out to the MP, order gcms notes or something

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
10 months of no update and response is too much, i think you should find a way to reach out to the MP, order gcms notes or something
My Visa office not Bogota but I’m June, 2019 my file have not being touch in 11 months (No update). Before the Pandemic I was waiting Dm up to now I’m still waiting for Decision Made.
You’re not alone I have seen many Applicants from June, July and Aug 2019 are receiving any updates, mostly likely Backlog. The worst part IRCC are finalizing applicants from 2020

user11110000

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone. Quick question. On January 4th I got a message and noticed that my gckey account changed to "we are reviewing the additional documents you submitted"

However I did not submit any additional documents since July when I uploaded the CSQ. Any idea what that could mean? I hope it's positive!

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone I need some help I finally hear something about my application, my lawyer got an email they are requesting proof of relationship, social media post pics of us call long messages stamp of his visit , I haven't seen my husband since August 2019 and she request for the last payment I have for her is that a good sign
Which VO?

Super27

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Mississauga
Can you please share your timeline? N when was your file transfered to CPC-M?
I don’t understand what do you mean by last payment I have for him?
On a brighter side ..if you provide then the required docs I think you will be through in near future:)

Verna29

Sep 21, 2020
Can you please share your timeline? N when was your file transfered to CPC-M?
I don’t understand what do you mean by last payment I have for him?
On a brighter side ..if you provide then the required docs I think you will be through in near future:)
We had a lawyer who did the paperworks for us so we did not pay everything upfront, we pay half so with this last email they requested for the other half that's what I meant when I say I pay the last money

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Any news for August 2019 Pakistani Applicants??? Anyone here who got the response during December, 2020 or January 2021 from the LVO???

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
This application process is the worst thing I have gone through in my life. No answers to the question you ask, just keep telling you to wait and wait. The funny thing is a family member applied after I did for the same country and passport and they have had there application finished while I am still sitting and waiting here.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
This application process is the worst thing I have gone through in my life. No answers to the question you ask, just keep telling you to wait and wait. The funny thing is a family member applied after I did for the same country and passport and they have had there application finished while I am still sitting and waiting here.
Its frustrating

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Is there anyone who didn't get the Pre-arrival yet. 18 months have been passed now, but no Pre-arrival. My file was transferred to the black hole (London Visa Office) the worst among the all

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Is there anyone who didn't get the Pre-arrival yet. 18 months have been passed now, but no Pre-arrival. My file was transferred to the black hole (London Visa Office) the worst among the all
Dont worry STORM coming this month, brace yourself