+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 NOI under AINP

deemah9

Aug 28, 2019
Hey congrats on this.. Happy to hear this finally.
Hi Guys,

Here comes the good news for me. Got nomination letter today. Please find the updated timeline in my signature.

They tried to contact my employer three times on different -2 days but my employer never responded to their call. Today they call me and asked for alternate number of anyone from my company who can verify my employment. I provided the new contact details of someone and after one hour I got the nomination.

I am sure Alberta is giving to nominationeveryone to whomever they have sent NOI. So just sit tight and I wish you best of luck you all. Thanks for keeping the moral high :)

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hello everyone,

I have received my nomination on 14/11 but according to the nomination certificate, it was dated on 12/11. My NOC is 1241 with CRS score of 412.

Anyway, I'm glad to have finally received it. I have waited for more than a month (even received the FN after 40 days). The waiting period was frustrating; not to mention the agonizing anxiety especially seeing others' received theirs already. God knows I have been praying really hard.

Nevertheless, I am thankful- no, GRATEFUL for everything. This nomination was worth waiting for.

My tip to everyone: WAIT. PATIENTLY WAIT. Never compare your timelines to others- pause yourself from opening the forum if you can (temporarily); but most of all, TRUST. TRUST THE PROCESS.

I have told myself once; there's a reason why I had received the NOI in the first place. It was meant for me.

Anyway, my timeline's below:

NOI: July 31
Documents delivered: Aug 30
FN received: Oct 10
Nomination: Nov 12

Note: they have asked for additional documents on the 8/11 but they have neither called nor email any of my employers. I am an outland applicant with cousins in Alberta :)

Thank you for reading! May God bless you, everyone and Shalom!

UN123KNOWN

Nov 2, 2019
I have been following this thread for a while. The wait one has to do for getting nomination is worth it. So, its important to be patient and trust the process while having faith in god. Whatever happens is supposed to be so and its for our good. I wish the very best of luck to everyone here and wish that everyone gets the nomination and realise their dream of migrating to Canada in reality. I am posting my timeline below. I hope it will be helpful for others to predict their timeline.

28th August, 2019 - NOI Received.
3rd September, 2019 - NOI Accepted.
3rd September, 2019 - Documents Checklist Received.
26th September, 2019 - Documents couriered.
30th September, 2019 - Documents Received by AINP.
28th October, 2019 - File Number Received.
05th November, 2019 - Request for additional proofs in support of job.
07th November, 2019 - Additional proofs sent.
08th November, 2019 - Further Request for more additional proofs in support of job.
12th November, 2019 - Additional proofs sent.
15th November, 2019 - Nomination received.
ITA waiting!

I am an outland and have no ties to Alberta and no job offer.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I have been following this thread for a while. The wait one has to do for getting nomination is worth it. So, its important to be patient and trust the process while having faith in god. Whatever happens is supposed to be so and its for our good. I wish the very best of luck to everyone here and wish that everyone gets the nomination and realise their dream of migrating to Canada in reality. I am posting my timeline below. I hope it will be helpful for others to predict their timeline.

28th August, 2019 - NOI Received.
3rd September, 2019 - NOI Accepted.
3rd September, 2019 - Documents Checklist Received.
26th September, 2019 - Documents couriered.
30th September, 2019 - Documents Received by AINP.
28th October, 2019 - File Number Received.
05th November, 2019 - Request for additional proofs in support of job.
07th November, 2019 - Additional proofs sent.
08th November, 2019 - Further Request for more additional proofs in support of job.
12th November, 2019 - Additional proofs sent.
15th November, 2019 - Nomination received.
ITA waiting!

I am an outland and have no ties to Alberta and no job offer.
Hi, what additional documents did they ask you ???

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
Hi Guys,

Here comes the good news for me. Got nomination letter today. Please find the updated timeline in my signature.

They tried to contact my employer three times on different -2 days but my employer never responded to their call. Today they call me and asked for alternate number of anyone from my company who can verify my employment. I provided the new contact details of someone and after one hour I got the nomination.

I am sure Alberta is giving to nominationeveryone to whomever they have sent NOI. So just sit tight and I wish you best of luck you all. Thanks for keeping the moral high :)
Finally, I got it too... after almost 3 months. :)))))))))))))))) Now draw is tomorrow, i am so excited

Reactions: kthlnkrby

Kechy332

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
Nigeria
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27 11 2019
AOR Received.
08-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Pls help I was requested additional document but don't know who to send it to. Is it the email of the person who requested additional document or who? Pls help

avn2992

Aug 30, 2019
Ontario
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-08-2019
Hello Guys, So i received ITA, Does anyone know how much funds do I have to show under PNP- Federal