+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP (AINP): June-July-August

Oct 25, 2019
lol yeah, right on time
Hey

Quick question, after I received Nomination certificate through my email from the officer, do i need to manually change or update in my EE file in nomination section? Or there will be a auto message send from CIC to remind me to accept 600 marks? As now I am very confused about the next step to make sure the 600 will add to my CRS score.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Yaaayyy.. Got nomination today finallyyy... soo relieved

My timeline-

EE profile creation:
21/
08/19
NOC: 1221
NOI Received: 28/08/19
NOI Answer: 31/08/19
Checklist Received: 31/08/19
Documents Delivered: 20/09/19
File Number Received: 24/10/19
Nomination Received: 05/10/19
ITA: Waiting

I am outland, no calls to me and employers

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
Great...Congratulations!!
For me unfortunately nope.... I had called them to check but still saying under process...its more than 3 months now... as per them there is no timeline...
Indeed, there is no timeline for AINP. I hope you get it soon.

hardeepSingh

Dec 23, 2014
Hello guys,
I got NOI on 31july and file number on 8 oct and still waiting for nomination. Do i send them mail or call them or do wait plz suggest
Thanks

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Hey

Quick question, after I received Nomination certificate through my email from the officer, do i need to manually change or update in my EE file in nomination section? Or there will be a auto message send from CIC to remind me to accept 600 marks? As now I am very confused about the next step to make sure the 600 will add to my CRS score.
Yes, there will be a notification through ee system for you to accept the nomination.
Then it will take about 12hrs to add the extra 600 point

Oct 25, 2019
Yes, there will be a notification through ee system for you to accept the nomination.
Then it will take about 12hrs to add the extra 600 point
It's been a week since I received my nomination certificate from officer, EE did not have any new message regarding AINP, is that normal ? How long it takes usually for EE to tell me about that 600 marks?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
It's been a week since I received my nomination certificate from officer, EE did not have any new message regarding AINP, is that normal ? How long it takes usually for EE to tell me about that 600 marks?

Mine 600 points got added the same day. As my consultant is taking care of my profile, I am not sure about the procedure

Reactions: Hellenincanada

kthlnkrby

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hello everyone,

I have received my nomination on 14/11 but according to the nomination certificate, it was dated on 12/11. My NOC is 1241 with CRS score of 412.

Anyway, I'm glad to have finally received it. I have waited for more than a month (even received the FN after 40 days). The waiting period was frustrating; not to mention the agonizing anxiety especially seeing others' received theirs already. God knows I have been praying really hard.

Nevertheless, I am thankful- no, GRATEFUL for everything. This nomination was worth waiting for.

My tip to everyone: WAIT. PATIENTLY WAIT. Never compare your timelines to others- pause yourself from opening the forum if you can (temporarily); but most of all, TRUST. TRUST THE PROCESS.

I have told myself once; there's a reason why I had received the NOI in the first place. It was meant for me.

Anyway, my timeline's below:

NOI: July 31
Documents delivered: Aug 30
FN received: Oct 10
Nomination: Nov 12

Note: they have asked for additional documents on the 8/11 but they have neither called nor email any of my employers. I am an outland applicant with cousins in Alberta :)

Thank you for reading! May God bless you, everyone and Shalom!

Chloe Wang

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hello everyone,

I have received my nomination on 14/11 but according to the nomination certificate, it was dated on 12/11. My NOC is 1241 with CRS score of 412.

Anyway, I'm glad to have finally received it. I have waited for more than a month (even received the FN after 40 days). The waiting period was frustrating; not to mention the agonizing anxiety especially seeing others' received theirs already. God knows I have been praying really hard.

Nevertheless, I am thankful- no, GRATEFUL for everything. This nomination was worth waiting for.

My tip to everyone: WAIT. PATIENTLY WAIT. Never compare your timelines to others- pause yourself from opening the forum if you can (temporarily); but most of all, TRUST. TRUST THE PROCESS.

I have told myself once; there's a reason why I had received the NOI in the first place. It was meant for me.

Note: they have asked for additional documents on the 8/11 but they have neither called nor email any of my employers. I am an outland applicant with cousins in Alberta :)

Congrats!!!!! Kthlnkrby. All the best to you.

Reactions: kthlnkrby

bigfox_9577

Sep 1, 2019
Hello everyone,

soooo happy for you!!!

Reactions: kthlnkrby