+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP (AINP): June-July-August

Rooney2

Apr 27, 2019
Updating:

NOI received: July 31
FN received: Oct 15
Nomination received: Oct 31

I appreciate all friends here who encouraged me, relied me, helped me.

All the best to the candidates here, always keep the faith, hope to the end!
Hi, congrats.
Did you received any call or they contact your employer.?

Roystonjohn

Sep 21, 2019
Hi all,

I have already processed my file and completed the AOR, Medical and Biometric. Its been 3 months now, does anyone know the timeline from AOR to COPR to PPR.

Thanks

Xyz12345

Star Member
Aug 10, 2019
M depressed now....after 2 years of hard work i got all of dis....i sent email to Alberta and requested them to relink...

Be positive. I have been through this. I read some posts that peoples PR application got cancelled at last stage due to some technical issue in PCC. So don't worry be positive. It is just beginning stage. I am in same boat.

R preet

Oct 30, 2019
Be positive. I have been through this. I read some posts that peoples PR application got cancelled at last stage due to some technical issue in PCC. So don't worry be positive. It is just beginning stage. I am in same boat.
Bad luck even my ielts got expired yesterday

Rooney2

Apr 27, 2019
Bad luck even my ielts got expired yesterday
Hmm..that's not good because when you are applying for the PR, you will need to show an active proof of language proficiency according to what your usual score is plus the point of nomination.
Are you inland or Outlander?

jkothari1983

Oct 11, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
AINP
I need guidance... M based in India, serving as Secondary school teacher, my husband is serving as Marketing Manager for renowned daily newspaper. We have exp of more than 10 years. My ielts score was L8.5 R 7 S8 W 6.5. My elder brother is a citizen of canada, based in calgary. My ECA has awarded me Masters level. I have my fedrl file with CRS score od 373. Do i have any scope in Alberta nomination

aisha90

Jun 15, 2016
Hi Aisha, That's great news. Your profile took almost three months to get nomination after FN. What you think could be the reason for such delay, is it NOC 2174 or any other document missed/ employer verification took time ?

I am bit worried because I also have similar NOC 2171, and I didn't find this NOC common in this forum. I am assuming that profile having NOC range from 2171 to 2174 is taking much time as compared to other NOC such as 1221 or 1241.

Please share your experience from getting FN to receiving nomination.
@Alberta18, all of my documents were complete. they didn't ask me to submit any document again. May be its because of NOC but I am not sure. Just sit tight, you will surely get your Nomination soon. All the best.

Reactions: Alberta18

kanika anand

Sep 19, 2019
Yes I got my nomination 2 weeks back and ITA on 31st October. Any updates at your end ?
Great...Congratulations!!
For me unfortunately nope.... I had called them to check but still saying under process...its more than 3 months now... as per them there is no timeline...