+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 NOI under AINP

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
No word at all.Is there anyone else as anxious as I am and trying to remain calm in this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Delena

Sep 9, 2019
No word at all.Is there anyone else as anxious as I am and trying to remain calm in this once in a lifetime opportunity.
Hey! I understand how this can be very stressful. We're all going through this together. But here are my two cents:

I've learned that obsessing and stressing over something never gets you anything. You just gotta try your best and do whatever you can, and trust the process. Be it immigration, a job application, a university application, you just need to try your hardest and then trust the process.

I follow this entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuck who often works with and helps young people trying to figure their lives out, and he always says that you need to enjoy the process of getting to your goal, you need to enjoy the grind and that's what keeps you going, and honestly that really stuck with me. It is a very miserable way to live if you're always waiting for/ stressing over something. Instead, why not just do your best and then continue living your life and enjoying it while you wait for results? Keep yourself busy with your job, family, friends, education,after-work activities etc. and maybe you won't check your email and these forums as often as you do now. How about just limiting this to once per day/ few days?

I've also learnt that you should always have a backup plan. Always have something else to fall back on so that even if you don't get what you want, you do have a plan B you can go for. In my case, that would be going somewhere (Canada or elsewhere) for further studies and then PR there based on that. In your case, it could be something else, based on your situation and goals. Don't make this your only plan so that you don't completely depend on it, and then hope for the best and expect the worst :)

Keeping all that in mind, I do however believe that you should give something it's due importance and so how about set a deadline for yourself? Give yourself until 30-40 (I would suggest 40) days after your application was delivered to AINP and promise yourself that you won't do any excessive research or reach out to AINP until the 30-40 days are up. You should receive your file number within this timeframe, but if you don't, you can then reach out to AINP and ask for an update. This way, you protect your mental peace by not obsessing over this, and still make sure you are keeping on top of your application :)

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading and good luck!

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Hey! I understand how this can be very stressful. We're all going through this together. But here are my two cents:

I've learned that obsessing and stressing over something never gets you anything. You just gotta try your best and do whatever you can, and trust the process. Be it immigration, a job application, a university application, you just need to try your hardest and then trust the process.

I follow this entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuck who often works with and helps young people trying to figure their lives out, and he always says that you need to enjoy the process of getting to your goal, you need to enjoy the grind and that's what keeps you going, and honestly that really stuck with me. It is a very miserable way to live if you're always waiting for/ stressing over something. Instead, why not just do your best and then continue living your life and enjoying it while you wait for results? Keep yourself busy with your job, family, friends, education,after-work activities etc. and maybe you won't check your email and these forums as often as you do now. How about just limiting this to once per day/ few days?

I've also learnt that you should always have a backup plan. Always have something else to fall back on so that even if you don't get what you want, you do have a plan B you can go for. In my case, that would be going somewhere (Canada or elsewhere) for further studies and then PR there based on that. In your case, it could be something else, based on your situation and goals. Don't make this your only plan so that you don't completely depend on it, and then hope for the best and expect the worst :)

Keeping all that in mind, I do however believe that you should give something it's due importance and so how about set a deadline for yourself? Give yourself until 30-40 (I would suggest 40) days after your application was delivered to AINP and promise yourself that you won't do any excessive research or reach out to AINP until the 30-40 days are up. You should receive your file number within this timeframe, but if you don't, you can then reach out to AINP and ask for an update. This way, you protect your mental peace by not obsessing over this, and still make sure you are keeping on top of your application :)

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Thanks much Delena.I do have other plans but this one was plan A..I appreciate all you have said and will take your advice.

Reactions: Delena

Otujodaja

Mar 17, 2018
People whose document were delivered on AUG 22 are getting file numbers. Mine were delivered on AUG 22 at 8:30 am but yet to get file number
Hello, have you gotten it now. My documents were delivered on the 22nd too. But I haven't gotten too. Please let me know when you get it.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019

I completely agree! This was spoken and conveyed really well :)

Reactions: Delena

Kdte

Sep 24, 2019
Hello, have you gotten it now. My documents were delivered on the 22nd too. But I haven't gotten too. Please let me know when you get it.
Has someone hère whose documents where délibérés on 22nd of August or mater received file number?

Kdte

Sep 24, 2019
Has someone hère whose documents where délibérés on 22nd of August or mater received file number?
Has someone here whose documents were delivered on 22nd of August or later received file number?

Iqbalbachlany

Apr 27, 2019
Hi, I’m starting this new thread for all those who received a Notification of Interest Letter (NOI) under AINP, specifically for this month of August 2019. Feel free to share your application updates/timeline; and/or post any queries that you may have, so we can brainstorm information and ideas.

My NOC is 3012, CRS 430; and my timeline is as follows:
15 August: NOI received
18 August: NOI accepted
20 August: Document Checklist and AINP012 Form received
23 August: Documents couriered via DHL
27 August: Documents delivered and received
HI!! Can you or anyone please tell me the source form where we will be getting the news or updates regarding next AINP invitations?