+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2019 NOI under AINP

Chloe Wang

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Hi eveyone I contacted AINP and they replied today by stating that they are processing docs recieved Aug 20th. So 27 should be comin up soon I hope.Then I wonder how long after to hopeful nomination

You contact AINP by phone or email?

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Hi eveyone I contacted AINP and they replied today by stating that they are processing docs recieved Aug 20th. So 27 should be comin up soon I hope.Then I wonder how long after to hopeful nomination
Thanks for the information!

Angelvb

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, don't worry about it. It's not mandatory to have education or job offer in AB. A lot of candidates were given NOI letters without those, and I'm one of them
Hi Pices88, I am new to this. I have an eligible EE profile but my score is less than last draw. its only 453. can you please tell me if I can apply for AINP EE Provincial nomination. how to do this. thanks in advance.

Angelvb

Sep 21, 2019
Dear Members, i have canada experince in working. but no job offers or PNP as of now. can you please suggest how to apply for one. thank you.

deemah9

Aug 28, 2019
My documents were received on the 13th Sept.. I guess i have to wait longer.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Can u share a screenshot of the mail they sent if its ok for you?

CMCB

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Can u share a screenshot of the mail they sent if its ok foyr you?
Currently, AINP is processing mail received on August 20, 2019 for Alberta Express Entry applications. If you are able to track delivery of your mail, and you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the AINP office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system. We appreciate your patience while we process your mail.

Daljeet1

Aug 2, 2019
Currently, AINP is processing mail received on August 20, 2019 for Alberta Express Entry applications. If you are able to track delivery of your mail, and you have confirmation from a courier that your package was delivered to the AINP office, it is likely here for processing and recording in our system. We appreciate your patience while we process your mail.
When was your file delivered